𝘼 𝘿𝙖𝙩𝙚??

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

------

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

-
-
-
-
-
-

AFTER THE EVENTS WITH THE ATHENIAN TITAN AND SUCH, the scout regiment was under some pressure. Considering lots of them witnessed very horrific casualties, they all needed some sort of stress reliever. Luckily, Commander Erwin was so kind as to give you all a week break while they sorted everything out and made preparations for a new expedition.

Since this amount of freedom was abnormal for you and many others, no one knew what to do. As for you, the first few days were spent checking out books from the library and barricading yourself in your room to read them all. Of course, you trained as well to maintain shape. Although the training was much less excruciating.

It was currently a Thursday morning. You weren't reading books at the moment since you needed your daily morning fuel, breakfast. It was still nice to just sit and chat with everyone despite you not talking with them for mostly the rest of the day. At the moment, it was rather quiet. Which was strange.

"hey, we should all do something together today." Connie suggested.
"Can't. I have plans to raid the pantry today." Sasha quickly replied.
"I'll come too!!" He smiled. You giggled at the conversation between the two.

After breakfast, you retreated to your room thinking you would end up reading a book all day. You were beginning to get comfortable, when you heard a knock on your door.

"come in!" you shouted. The door slowly creaked open to reveal Jean there.

"oh, hey there Jean." you waved with a grin. He returned the gesture.

"hey, so I was um..I was kinda wondering if you wanted to hang out today..?" he scratched the back of his neck.

"sure. what should we do?" you stood up going through your closet to pick something to wear.

"Well i was thinking we could go shop around the market? And then maybe grab something to eat?" he laughed nervously.

"you're getting real confident there Mr Kierstein." you laughed.

"huh? what do you mean?" He tilted his head.

"you know what i mean." you winked at him. His face turned a light shade of pink.

"Um, we'll i'll wait out here!" he said as he left your room.

꧁꧂

The two of you made your way to the market. You shopped for nothing in particular. Along the way, you recognized faces from the survey corps but made no small talk with them. None of them were necessarily you or Jeans friends.

"i'm tired. Can we go get lunch now?" you asked Jean. He nodded with a grin.

The two of you walked to a nearby restaurant and took your seat. You stayed for about an hour and a half just talking about the future and such things.

Once you both decided it was time to return, Jean held your hand on the way back. He dropped you off at your room.

"i had a good day. Thank you Jean." you smiled letting go of his hand.

"of course! it was really fun." he chuckled.

you smiled and stared for a couple seconds. You then cupped his cheek in your hand and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

"Night, Jean boy." you said as you closed your door.

__________________________________
PLEASE READ THIS

Well this is awkward. Hi guys, i'm so so sorry i haven't updated in so long. This school year was so busy but i'm so grateful for the support and comments i received throughout these few months.
I've gotten tons of comments and a few messages from you guys asking about future updates. I really don't know how to answer this, When i first published this story i had a page with a summary and outline of how i would write it all out. Unfortunately i can't seem to find the page anywhere and i i have almost no recollection of how i was going to go about the story. I could just put this story on hold again, but i feel terrible letting you all down. I could also write a summary of what would have happened if i continued it. I'm not sure i have the energy as of right now to be writing stories like this. I truly apologize for this.
I truly want to make this up to you all, i just don't know how. One thing i can say is i've gotten into marvel recently, so if anyone has story requests for that i'm willing to take them into consideration. I've noticed my habit is i write for efficiently when i'm "hooked" onto whatever show or movie it is i'm writing about.
Anyways. thank you for reading this if you did, it truly means a lot to me. I've been trying to gather the energy and motivation to continue this or at least post an update.

So please let me know any suggestions or thoughts in the comments. Thank you again for all the incredible support on these chapters it means the absolute world to me.

Signing off, N.

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Jun 15, 2022 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

𝘼𝙏𝙃𝙀𝙉𝙄𝘼𝙉 (𝘼𝙊𝙏 𝙓 𝙁𝙀𝙈! 𝙍𝙀𝘼𝘿𝙀𝙍) जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें