𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗖𝗵𝗮𝘀𝗲

-----

-
-
-
-
-

the swinging and pleading continued.

"let it go Ymir. we don't even know if we'll manage to survive this. it's just too risky." Bertholdt said to her.

"listen Ymir! you have my word. i want to get her out of this as much as you do. but you have to trust us. this is what's best for her. understand?" Reiner yelled out.

ymir was hesitant to respond. but she nodded in understanding.

"fine. we won't take her." she sighed. Ymir looked saddened.

whatever happens, i'm going to make sure Christa will get to see her again. i swear on my life.

"let's face it, i'm best suited for this." ymir softly said. but then she latched onto one of Bertholdts eyes.

immediately he reacted in sheer panic. asking her what she was doing.

"calm down. in a forest like this i'm the one who can shine right?" she forced his head to look at her.

"ymir-? you should probably let him go we're-" you began, but immediately you were cut off.

"quiet." she told you harshly.

Bertholdt looked back forward with a scream as he realized he was about to hit a tree.

but before that could happen, he let go of the grip from his gear. but being on ymir's back, she began to twist and turn him around causing you to lose grip of her and fall off.

"shit-!" you yelled out as gravity pulled you toward the ground.

"y/n!" Bertholdt yelled. he let himself fall for a moment to try and grab onto you.

he latched onto the front of your shirt and yanked you up. throwing you a little you gripped onto Ymir's ankles.

"ymir what the hell?! you could've killed me!" you yelled punching her calf.

"knock it off! we almost fell! all three of us!" Bertholdt scolded her.

"does it look like i give a damn? i have advantage here. you don't. my titan form is more agile than everyone else's here. i'll leap onto the trees, grab Eren, and rendezvous with the Scouts before you know what'll hit you. it's be easy." Ymir said sternly.

the two of them stood on a tree to continue the discussion.

"we're going to take Christa wether you like it or not. if we don't so help me i'll throw up your whole plank be out of whack!" Ymir protested.