𝙏𝙝𝙚𝙮𝙫𝙚 𝘾𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙐𝙨

-----𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝗶𝗹𝗲𝗻𝗰𝗲 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗻𝘂𝗲𝗱 𝗮𝘀 𝘄𝗲 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝘀𝗮𝘁 𝗮𝘁𝗼𝗽 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗯𝗿𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗵𝗲𝘀

-
-
-
-
-
𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝗶𝗹𝗲𝗻𝗰𝗲 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗻𝘂𝗲𝗱 𝗮𝘀 𝘄𝗲 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝘀𝗮𝘁 𝗮𝘁𝗼𝗽 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗯𝗿𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗵𝗲𝘀.

"This is your call. So what's it gonna be? Christas future? Or your own petty existence?" Reiner asked Ymir.

You hadn't been listening as you were trying to comfort Eren, so you didn't have any clue what was going on. Nor why he was asking that. But it did concern you.

"Hey, talk. Who's the real enemy here?" Eren yelled aggressively. Ymir only left the blank expression on her face.

"Cant say." Was all she responded. Which pissed Eren off quite a bit.

"All right then. Sorry Eren." Reiner stood up along with Bertholdt. You got up on your own feet preparing yourself in case these bozos tried something suspicious.

But as you did that, distant gunshots were heard. This made all of you turn your heads towards the sound.

And as you did, hope sprouted up deep within your body.

It was a smoke signal.

"You're kidding. The Scouts are here? Already?" Bertholdt mumbled.

"Son of a bitch!" Reiner yelled out in frustration.

"Talk to me Reiner. What are you right now?" Bertholdt eagerly awaited a response as he roughly held onto the blondes shoulders.

"A warrior. Calm down." Reiner shoved his arm of his shoulder.

"Do you really think it's smart of us to trust Ymir? Even though she's the one who ate Marcel?" Berty asked.

"I'd say so. Don't you realize? We have a knowledge of her motives. Because when she turned back into a human, chances are she just wandered around mindlessly only caring about herself. But the Christa came into the picture, and she's the kind of girl who can change your entire world. We need Christa. And not because she's cute. The people she is related to are extremely relative within the church." Reiner seemed to have just kept rambling and rambling on. You couldn't hear him too well either, so This made you tune out and no longer pay attention.

What you did focus on was the smoke signal. It lighted hope within you that going home was possible.

But all of a sudden Reiner came down to the branch the three of you were standing on.

"What the hell are you guys doing now? I thought we were just waiting till after sundown." Eren spat at him sassily.

"Well there's been a tiny change of our plans. I'm going to ask politely that you don't put up a fight with me. And that goes for all of you." Reiner spoke smugly.