𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝘼𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙣𝙞𝙖𝙣 𝙏𝙞𝙩𝙖𝙣 𝙍𝙚𝙩𝙪𝙧𝙣𝙨

-----Reiner began to cackle, but quickly stopped

-
-
-
-
-
Reiner began to cackle, but quickly stopped.

Your grip on the blade loosened and you stepped back in fear.

"C'mon let's go." Eren grabbed your arm and began to drag you away from the two, you didn't resist.
But as you took the first two steps, a crash was heard making the two of you stop. The flag had fallen from the force of the wind.
The noise made practically everyone stop. Not moving a muscle.

"That's the problem. Heh. I've been here too long for my own good. Three years of this madness. Surrounded by idiots. We were just kids. What did we know about anything? Why did there have to be people like this? Why? Why did I let myself devote into such a half-assed piece of shit? Well, too late now. Damned if I know what's right anymore! Who cares? It is what it is. No choice but to face what I've done." He kept rambling. It was pretty much a mental breakdown. But it still scared all of you. Eren, still holding onto you, kept moving backwards away from them.

But suddenly, he lifted his arm. It showed steam coming from his wound.

"As a warrior. No road left but the one that leads to the end!" He shouted, making yours and Eren's eyes grow in pure shock.

Bertholdt seemed worried, and a bit panicked.

"You... you're kidding me? You're really not lying?" Your eyes began to prick with tears.

"I'm sorry, y/n. But I'm not." He said lowly.

"But now. We're settling this once and for all!" He yelled and firmly walked up to you both.

All of a sudden Mikasa showed up behind the two of you. She began to attack the two, slashing them as much as she could.

She yelled at both of you to get out of there, but it just couldn't happen. Eren and you were paralyzed with fear.

Especially when electricity crackles surrounded whom you both thought were your friends.

Soon enough the rest of the corps realized what was happening, and sprinted towards all of you while yelling for you two to run away. But you just couldn't.

You were all caught in the fierce blast of it, Eren clung onto you and the wall as Bertholdt transformed right before your eyes.

But Reiner had immediately grabbed onto you both.

Out of the corner of your eye, you saw Bertholdt grab Ymir. Reiner quickly slid off the wall hold onto you in his right and Eren in the left.