𝙏𝙚𝙡𝙡 𝙐𝙨 𝙒𝙝𝙤 𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙍𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝘼𝙧𝙚, 𝘽𝙧𝙖𝙪𝙣

-----It begin to rain

-
-
-
-
-
It begin to rain.

The battle was over, and you were all standing upon the wall. Luckily not many were hurt.

The fight was quite exhausting. So you were sitting against Eren trying to regain at least some of your energy. Your eyes were half lidded, and your brain was practically off. You just wanted some sleep.

He started to speak, which you really paid no attention to. All you understood from him was he said something about Ymir and her state. Earlier you'd been told she was very hurt.

You slowly started to fall asleep, fading into unconsciousness, till you heard loud groaning behind you which made you flinch.

You quickly turned your sight behind you, and Reiner was there. Gripping onto the edge of the wall for dear life.

You stood up groggily wanting to go help him, but Eren stopped you.

"You're exhausted. I'll help him. You lay here." He ordered.

You quickly obeyed him and flopped back onto the hard concrete, the feeling of the rain pattering onto you relax your mind.

You still couldn't bring yourself to fall asleep. What if something went wrong and you were needed? You couldn't just let everyone down.

So all you did was rest your eyes, but didn't allow yourself to fall asleep. Plus, it was probably impossible to actually end up sleeping. People were talking and yelling all around.

After about 15 minutes of your resting you figured it was pointless and sat up. The first thing you were met with was Reiner yelling, Eren helping Armin, and Bertholdt just sitting there.

You stood up walking next to Eren and plopping down next to him.

"H-hey what are you doing? You're supposed to be resting. The whole fight exhausted you out of your mind." Eren said with a hint of confusion in his tone.

"What? You worried about me? That's new." You joked.

"Of course I'm worried about you! You're my- my friend." He looked away from you.

Armin hearing the whole thing just rolled his eyes and walked somewhere else.

"Aw how sweet of you. Thank you Eren." You Pat his head, and Reiner kept talking.

You once again paid little to no attention to the continuous conversation the two were having. Eren eventually stood up and just began walking around.