𝘼𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙣𝙖

-----Your eyes slowly opened

-
-
-
-
-
Your eyes slowly opened.

But, your surroundings were strange. You had somehow grown extremely tall, and in front of you stood what seemed like a titan.

Wait.. am I.. there's no way!

The titan, had blonde hair. And ominous blue eyes. It stood watching you for a moment, then ran off. Without thinking, you followed after.

"What the hell?! I can't control what this thing is!" You yelled to  yourself.

As you looked around, you realized you held a spear? Of course, you had no idea why. But you rolled with it.

Another realization was you were actually clothed. A clothed titan.

"What the hell?! I have clothes-?" You mumbled still confused of what was happening anymore.

"Okay well, Annie cut my arm. With some ring thingy. So I guess this means I'm like Eren.. a shifter.." you thought out loud.

"But.. how?"

All of a sudden your head began to pound.

"Y/n! Stop struggling! You must take this injection! You'll save the world with Eren! You need to turn into a titan, eat me, and you'll inherit one of the most powerful titans! Please!"

"Stop it! Mom you're scaring me! What do you mean eat you? Why on earth would I do that!"you screamed trying to pull away from your mother.

"Take it! I see great things in the future darling, you'll save our world!"

You yelled in pain as this memory replayed in your mind. It was torture.

"I... I ate my mom...?" Your eyes began to fill with tears.

"What the hell is that?!" You heard a voice shout from far behind you. Turning around, you saw Reiner, Armin, and Jean.

"Crap." You groaned.

"I don't even know how this is happening.. I'm not moving my legs on my own." You mumbled.

"Get its nape! It might be a shifter!" You heard a familiar voice yell. Armin.

Since you had no control over what was moving, your hand covered the nape.

"It's definitely a shifter. It knows the weak spot. And so is the other one next to her." Armin spoke again.

After they chased you two a bit more, you began slowing down. Almost crushing one of them. Luckily you did not. But Annie, she crouched down and pulled up armin's hood. Terror spread throughout his face. And the color drained leaving him pale as a ghost.

She stood up once more, and the two of you kept running.
______________

"This is weird as hell. That titan literally has clothes." Jean pointed out.

"It's familiar." Armin spoke.

"How?" Reiner asked.

"That titan, it looks like how the Goddess in Greek Mythology is described. Athena. She had the helmet, the white robe, and spear."He explained.

"So you're saying this titan is like... that goddess?" Jean was still lost.

"Not exactly. This is definitely a shifter. But I'm assuming now it's like Eren." Armin thought.

"Kinda hot." Reiner laughed. Armin and Jean looked at him with disgust.

"What the hell dude." Jean rolled his eyes.

"What? It's true." Reiner shrugged.

"It's really not.." Armin looked down. Reiner scoffed.

"But what about the other one?" Reiner mentioned.

"Also a shifter..I think. It's incredibly smart so there's no way it's only an abnormal." Armin told him.
_________________
As the clothed titan kept running, not a soldier was in sight. Armin and the other two seemed to be the only ones.

"This is such a mess.." you groaned.

I'm sorry this is so short

I'm sorry this is so short. I felt bad I haven't updated in a hot minute so I decided to just make sort of a filler one with this. It does explain some new stuff though. The more detailed chapter will be out soon! And thank you again so much for all the support on this book. It's what motivates me to continue <3