𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗔𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗻𝗶𝗮𝗻 𝗧𝗶𝘁𝗮𝗻 𝗥𝗲𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗻𝘀 𝗢𝗻𝗰𝗲 𝗠𝗼𝗿𝗲.

------

-
-
-
-
-
-

The chase continued. Luckily, you were all able to catch up. Reiner was being rather slow for some reason.

"Reiners slowing down! we've got him!" Jean said.

"I won't hesitate this time. I'll kill 'em without a thought. If ymir feels like getting in the way, i'll kill her too. This ends here and now. I swear it! Mikasa said sternly.

"mikasa.." you whispered.

You continued to look ahead, and noticed that ymir had pulled Christa out of her mouth. Of course, she was covered in saliva, and she let out a sputter of saliva.

But then, she came out of her titan, also coughing. You could tell she was talking, but couldn't hear her. One thing you did know was that there was a slight tension. It was legible from Christas expression. 

"it seems like they're arguing.." you said to armin.

"yeah, but about what is the real question." he answered. But suddenly, Christa began to cry, and eren opened his eyes.

"i'm going in." hannes said as she jumped off the horse latching onto Reiners leg. He slashed at it, but clearly making no damage.  He ended up slipping.

"look! he's up!" you pointed at him. Mikasa gasped.

"eren!" she cried out.

Soldiers went in as well, trying to save Eren. But it was no use, they were all prevented. Mikasa noticed this, and decided it was time. She latched onto ymir and swiftly blinded her titan in one eye.

What do i do? do i help? i can't just sit here and do nothing! i'll be a burden!

These anxious thoughts overwhelmed you. It was a tough decision. You were still tired, and you didn't want to ruin anything.

She continued to go after them, but not making much progress. You were about to scratch your arm, but someone stopped you.

"y/n dont. you're not in good condition for this." armin said.

"but armin i can't just sit here and do nothing!" you protested.

"i'm sorry. it's just not a good idea." he argued. You stayed quiet.

"we have to go help Mikasa!" jean said.

"but how?!" sasha yelled.

"we'll take care of stupid Bertholdt. Erens with him!" jean got off the horse, latching onto Reiner's neck.

"armin?!" you said panicked. he looked around thinking of a solution.

"i..uh..just come here!" he yanked you onto his lap and used his odm gear to follow Jean.

"good luck talking sense into that one bertholdt. when someone lights a fire under him, that's it. getting  eren to calm down is a challenge. Trust me, i've been there. how about we teach him some patience? cmon show yourself!" jean said to lure Bertholdt out.

Mikasa interrupted, "give him back, now!" she yelled.

"Bertholdt come out! Me and eren can switch places if you'd like..?" you said. There was no response. Besides armin who gave you a look of concern.

The persuasion continued. So far none of it was working. Even the most heartfelt words said, meant nothing.

But all of a sudden, he came out with a response to Jean and Connie.

"you're wrong! who would choose to be this?! what do you even think i am huh?! you think this was our dream?! People hate us. and they have good reason. were monsters! we deserve death for the things we've done. we are lost. we could live thousands of years and never even know peace again. imagine that darkness, the only light was our time as soldiers. it was never a lie! we aren't who we said we were, but none of it was an act! we really did think of you as our friends! I don't have the right to ask for forgiveness, but i beg of you, if we were comrades, someone find us." he said honestly.

The only thing anyone could do was stare in silence. Except for Mikasa.

"give him back. i won't ask again."

"i cant. one of you... has to kill me." he replied. You let out a small gasp.

Hannes began yelling about how there were titans incoming. Erwin had been leading them.

"what the hell?! what's he thinking?!" you said.

"y/n, i'm sorry. you're going to have to use your  titan." armin said in a panic. You nodded and jumped down, transforming.

"EVERYONE MOVE!" erwin yelled.

Your titan was present, the battle had begun. You used your weapon to hit the titans incoming.

Erwin had said a few words, but you blocked them out beinf too focused.

Surprisingly, you managed to kill a few. But in the other hand, you saw others being killed. It pained you. You even noticed that the titans were swarming on reiner. As much as you wanted to help, you couldn't.

Then all of a sudden, Commander Erwin's arm was in the mouth of a titan. He continued to give orders in his condition.

You fought and fought. You're energy was faltering. This wasn't good. Mikasa ended up falling into the arms of a titan. It was like a switch went off in your body. You ran like the speed of light and stabbed the titan. She was let go. Jean swooped in and caught her.

The fight continued, you were so tired. You had to keep going. There was no choice.

There was so much going on, you could barely keep up. All you knew is that Eren was in the arms of Mikasa. Erwin had ordered you all to retreat.

You followed behind the others, Ymir was beside you. You had no clue what to do about her, so you left her. Christa was talking about saving ymir, so you definitely couldn't say or do anything to her. Suddenly, a huge titan was thron in front of your path. Obviously it was thrown by Reiner. He quickly threw more.

This was it. This was your breaking point. You couldn't hold on any longer. You had to get out. You were relieved from your cask, but having absolutely no energy, you fell to the ground and blacked out. The last thing you heard, was your name. The last thing you felt, were someone's arms.

♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎

TWO CHAPTERS IN INE NIGHT LETS GOOOO THIS JSNT PROOF READ SO IGNORE ANY MISTAKES