𝙄'𝙡𝙡 𝘼𝙡𝙬𝙖𝙮𝙨 𝘾𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙎𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪.

-----It was hopeless

-
-
-
-
-
It was hopeless.

There was no way to leave. Titans clawed at the tree. You had no gear either.

As you sat against the tree, pondering, you noticed movement next to you. Turning your head to your right you see Erens eyes slowly opening.

You honestly had to try holding back your laughter, he looked pretty stupid just laying there.
He sat up after a moment taking in the surroundings. But not understanding right away.

"You're awake." Reiner spoke.

Eren glanced over to him, his eyes widening. But he never responded.

"Welcome back." Reiner said again.
___________________________
With the Scouts.

"Let's move out! There's still a chance we can save them!" Erwin commanded.

I promise to come and save you y/n. I won't let them take you. Mikasa thought to herself.

I miss her. I know I'm not the strongest but.. I have to save her. I'm not letting her go. Armin spoke in his head determinedly.
_________________________
Eren stared at Reiner and Bertholdt in shock and what seemed to be fear.

In a panic, he took off his cape revealing to himself his steaming arms which were not fully healed yet. He gasped.

"What the hell?! My arms!" He screamed.

"None of us are really in better shape Eren." You rolled your eyes showing him your also steaming limbs.

Ymir showed hers as well.

"We're all having a shitty day." Ymir retorts.

Ymir.. Y/n.. what did they.. do to me..?" Eren shakily asked.

"Sorry. Thay was my fault." Reiner bluntly said. Eren glared at him.

"You can pin your injuries on me. I was in a hurry back there I guess. Bit your nape without thinking about your arms." He said again.

"That right? So.. guess I lost." He mumbled still glaring at the two titan shifters on the higher trees.

Suddenly he tried biting down into his arm.

"Eren stop. There's no point. Look where we are. It's a huge forest within Wall María. There's no way we're getting back. We have no gear and there's titans everywhere." You explained gesturing the surroundings.