Part 9

⚠️Warning⚠️suicidal thoughts
After you head it to the shower you change your clothes into something comfortable

Your clothes:

It was now 05:00 AM, none of you could sleep anymore and this was also the second day without the death eaters, tomorrow they would come back, probably by midnight but still

You walk to the living room and you see Bella and Narcissa, who is putting on the fireplace, it was freezing, it was the middle of winter and today they said it was going to snow.

You sit next to Bella on the couch and facing Narcissa who took a seat on the other side.

'Cissy, how are you doing? I mean, really.' Bella asks and you see some sort of fear but also relief going through Narcissa her eyes.

She sighs

'Well, if I am being honest, I don't even know Bella...' she says as she looks at her hands.
'I don't know if your going to like this but I told y/n our story...' she says nervous.

'About...Andromeda?' She asks slowly

'Yes, and a bit about our family.' Cissy says.

'Please, I don't want anymore secrets in this house between us three, so if you have something, please, tell us.' You say, you know you have a few yourself.

They both look at you worried.

'Why do you say that y/n, it sounds like your hiding something from us.' Bella says worried and shocked.

'I am...' you say and you sighs.' But you first, Narcissa, that was the reason we where here.' You say and changes the subject.

'I don't know what to do anymore Bella, I am lost, Lucius cares more about the dark lord then me and I can't even be a proper mother. Look what happend to Draco, he is mean to almost everyone.' She says and a few tears escape her eyes.

'Oh Cissy...' Bella says and walks over to her and gives her a big hug.' Why didn't you tell me?' She asked.

'Because you where to busy with tasks for the dark lord, he punished you and you reflected your anger on me.' She says shaking a bit.

You decide to let them have some alone time but when you walk past Narcissa she grabs your wrist.

'Please, tell us what is going on with you, I know there is something wrong.' She says still crying, Bella is rubbing her back and nodding her head to you.

You sigh and get back to your place. You lift up your sleeve and it shows your (battle scars) after they saw it you put your sleeve down again and you see them looking at you deep in your eyes.

'I attempted a few weeks ago, as you see...I failed. Still I am glad to be here with you guys but deep down I still feel empty, I attempted in total 2 times, first time was 3 months ago...' you say, you can't even cry about it anymore.

'Omg, y/n, I am so sorry.' Bella says

'Don't be, it's okey.' You say looking at the ground

'No y/n, it's not 'okey' why did you want to die?' Bella asks

'I don't know, I think because of my parents not excepting me...' you say quietly.

Bella stretches her arm and signals with a soft smile to come to her and Narcissa. You do and Bella puls you down on the couch and you three have a big 5 minute hug with a lot of tears.

'Enough of this sad hassle, I'm going to prepare some food, what do you want?' Bella asks

'I hope I don't seem stingy now, but do you have mini pancakes, blueberries and syrup?' You ask nervous

'of course we do, I just have to look where the syrup is, and you Cissy?'

Narcissa wipes away some tears and says:' i would just like toast with egg please' she says

'Okey it will be ready in 30 minutes, Cissy, you can take a shower if you want.' She says softly and Narcissa nods

'and y/n, would you like to help me get it ready?' Bella asks putting an hand on your shoulder

'Of course, I would love to!'

Hey!
Sorry for this short chapter😕
I am losing inspiration😬
So please, if you have tips, say it here!
Nothing is wrong!
Thanks!😊