chapter 21

when you wake up, the curtains are already open and the sun shines through the window on your face. you yawn and stretch before seeing Narcissa standing at the door. 'goodmorning my little girl,' she says smiling. 'how did you sleep?'

'i slept okey, what time is it?' you look at her.

'it's 10.30, time to get up, your first meeting with Dr Hoffman will be in 30 minutes.' with that, she walks out, leaving you half asleep and confused. it hits you, she was talking about that therapist yesterday. you quickly get ready, putting on a pair off mom jeans, a big comfy hoodie and some sneakers. you brush your hair and do some light make up before walking downstairs. you quickly shove some water and a peace off toast down in the kitchen before you hear a chuckle.

'good to know you're eating.' you turn around and see a rather smaller woman, with red short hair and a long doctor jacket on. 'hey, I'm Dr hoffman.' she says smiling friendly as she stretches her arm out for you. you shake it.

' hi, I'm y/n.' you smile back to her, slightly nervous about it all.

'don't be nervous darling, no need to be, come on, Narcissa saved us a room in her office, if your to nervous she can be with you offc-.'

'no no, i'm fine alone, please.' you interupt her, she nods.

'alright then, lets go.' she walks to the office and you walk after her, there is something about this woman-

she locks the door behind her, a long comfy chair is on the side and the office in the middle. 'please lay down on that couch.' she says as she sits on a chair. you lay down and look at her.' so, y/n, I've heard about you from Narcissa, she said you should open up to me right away.' she looks at you, you gulp.

'I don't really open up to people this quickly.' you say, looking up at her, she grabs something from her pocket.

'ever been under hypnosis darling?' she asks, you shake your head. she nods and stands up. 'y/n dear I want you to follow this little clock with your eyes for me.' she starts moving it, you follow it.

soon your head feels empty and fuzzy, your eyes closed but quite aware off what she says.

'so, how are you doing?' she asks as she sits down.

'horrible.' you anwser, not able to lie or to know you can lie. she writes everything down in a little book she has.

'why don't you open up to people love?'

'I did it a lot, I got used for it, I closed off.' you anwser.

suddenly the door opens and you snap out off it.

'Oh god, Julia no hypnoses you just met her, give the girl some space okey?' Narcissa says and sighs, looking rather disapointed.

she nods. 'i'm sorry, I just thought you wanted this.'

'not really no, maybe after some sessions when she trusts you, not yet.' Cissa says

'alright, you may leave now.' Julia says and Cissa leaves. 'i'm sorry y/n, I'll ask these quiestions just now okey?' you nod as you come back.

'you told me just now that you opened up but got used for it. by who if I may ask?' she asks in a sweet tone.

'my so called friends, familly, they just laugh at me when I open up or they spread it around.' you simply say, Julia nods.

okeyyyy heyyy sorry for not posting for some time im litterally out off ideas, this chaper is crack yall just have to live with it. If you have any ideas, tell me. hope all off you have a great day! remember to eat and drink!

<3