Part 15

Again, this is not a treat towards abortus, same as what I said last chapter
Warning suicidal thoughts and drugs

You and Narcissa get back inside as you see Bellatrix standing against the wall. She looks quite angry and she is holding something in her hand.

'Bella, What's wrong?' You ask smiling.

She rolls her eyes and looks at you.' What is wrong? I can better ask you the same question!' She shouts.

'Bella, please don't shout in the house, and what's wrong?' Narcissa asks calmly.

Bella holds up a bottle off pills and your heart drops.' I found it in your room, between some clothes, I did some research...it's drugs.' She says in a strict tone.

'I-..why where you even in my room and searching in my room?!' A little angry but also scared.

Narcissa looks at you shocked and Bella trows the bottle at her, she catches it and looks at it.' Y/n...what the hell?!' She says angry, still looking at the bottle.

'Why are y'all being so dramatic, it are just some pills and it isn't even that bad of a drugs.' You walk away but Narcissa grabs your arm aggressive.

'It aren't just pills y/n..drugs is drugs, it is bad!' She shouts.

'Please, quiet down a bit, you don't shout into the house...remember?' You roll your eyes.

Narcissa was not happy about the comment, she tightened her grip on your arm and it starts to hurt, you just stand there in shock, looking into her eyes.

'Don't roll your eyes to me y/l/n.' She says, you know she is angry now, she didn't say your name.

'S-sorry.' You say looking down. She lets go off your arm but still looks angry.

'Go to your room y/n.' Bella says calm but a bit shocked off the action of Narcissa.

You nod and you do as she says, you go to your room and closes it, sits onto the bed and puts your hands onto your face, not crying, just thinking about what happend. You sighs and let yourself fall onto the bed, looking at the sealing.

You lay in bed as you hear a knock on the door.' Come in...' you say and sighs, still laying on the bed. You look up and see Bella come in, you roll your eyes and looks back up again.

'Hey...how uhm...how are you?' She asks carefully while sitting next to you.

'Am doing great Bella, thanks for asking.' You say sarcastic.

'Well, am sorry but she had to know, I just had a whole conversation about you, Cissy is really angry with you...and me.' She sighs.

You look at her confused.' Why you?' You ask as you sit back up.

'I was not supposed to go through your stuff...'she says looking down.

'Well no, you were not supposed to indeed, why did you do it in the first place?'

'I wanted to clean up your room a bit, and then i came to your closet and i saw it...sorry' she mumbles.

You sigh.' It's okey Bella...' you smile at her.

She smiles and stands up.' Cissy wanted to speak to you when your ready.' Bella says and smiles lightly. You nod and stands up and walks with her downstairs, a bit scared of what Narcissa would say.

You see her standing arms wide and are a bit confused at first.

'Come..please' she signals to come to her and so you do, she wraps her arms around you and hugs you tightly, you hug her back.

'I am sorry, I overreacted..'she whispers.

'No, no you didn't, it's fine...' you say smiling.

Suddenly you hear the door open...Voldemort.

'My lord..what are you doing here?' Bellatrix asks.

'I told you, I had a task in mind for you three, you are gonna murder someone.' He points to you.

'W- me?' You ask.

'Yes, you. Who else?' He asks annoyed.

'Well..I don't know..' you look around.

'My lord, she is 15...' Narcissa says

'That is exactly why you are gonna help her, I don't want any mistakes or you will be punished!' He says.' Understood?' He looks at all of us.

'Yes, my lord..' Bellatrix says.' But...who are we going to murder?..'

Voldemort walks to a chair and sits down.' Someone miss y/l/n knows very well.' He says, you are shocked.

'W-who is it my lord?..'you ask scared.

Voldemort clears his throat and says in a weird tone:' Mrs Lovegood

Narcissa x readerजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें