Chapter 17

Okey okey
You horny fuckers have decided to have a threesome, if you don't like this kind off idea skip this part, you will not miss any information and I will tell you when the smut ends!

The door opens and your eyes widen, narcissa doesn't see her and keeps going, you hold in your moans as good as possible.

'Cissy...y/n?' She asks shocked. Narcissa hears it and stops, she covers you with a blanket and stands up, speechless.

' I- uhm...hey Bella, are you back already?' Narcissa asks nervous, you look at Bella as a little smirk covers her face.

'Yes, I am...seems like you two are having fun.' She chuckels and closes the door behind her. You just sit there, covering yourself, and very confused.' Care if I join?' She smirks.

'Bella..I-' Narcissa is speechless and still in shock off what happend.

'Spare your words darling.' She smirks and comes up to you, she comes close to your ear and whispers.' Remember my name, because you will be screaming it later.' This gives you shivers running down your spine, and a strange feeling. She walks to Narcissa and kisses her with passion, you can see in Narcissa her eyes she is shocked but she kisses back. Bellatrix pulls back and whispers something into her ear, you don't know what but she blushes and looks at you, nodding slightly.

'Darling, Cissy and I are gonna give you a little stress reliever okey?' She looks at you, you just nod quickly, not knowing what to say. She walks up to you and she gently grabs the blankets.' But remember, if you don't want something please tell us, we will not do things or push you over the edge.' Bellatrix says smiling, this gave you a safe feeling, you nod and smiles lightly. Bellatrix pulls off the blankets and you let her.' Your body is so gorgeous...my god-'she says, you blush.

'T-thank you..' you smile lightly.

'Unfortunately I am gonna ruin your pretty little body soon.' She smirks and kisses you, full off passion and you kiss back, Narcissa sits behind You and kisses your neck. It feels weird but also nice at the same time. Narcissa puts her legs on each side off you and pulls you back by your shoulders, you are laying with your back on her. Bellatrix grabs your legs and she spreads them wide open, feeling yourself dripping.

'Already wet hm?' Narcissa whispers into your ear, you blush badly.

'Cissy, could you hold y/n her legs down please, she will be moving a lot soon.' Bella chuckels.

Narcissa puts her legs over yours, your feet touch and she puts your hands behind your back, holding them. You can't move anymore and only speak. Bellatrix grabs something from the drawer and looks at you.

'Ever used something like this before love?' She holds it up, a bullet vibrator. You shake your head.' Do you want me to tell you what will happen or do you just wanna find out?' She asks, just to make sure.

'I will just find out..' you mumble and Bellatrix smiles.

'Alright then.' She comes close and lays on her stomach, facing your crotch. She puts it on and drags it along your crotch. Your jaw drops as soon as it hits you and you moan. You feel Narcissa smirking from behind as she kisses your neck. Bellatrix pushes it in you gently, you moan loud and you throw your head back. Her finger goes in a bit and she pulls her finger out as soon as it hit your g-spot.

'Oh fuck!' You moan loudly and your legs shake immediately. Bellatrix chuckels and starts to rub your clit slowly. Narcissa is making hickey's in your neck. Your body is shaking and the vibration keeps hitting your spot. After some minutes that felt like ages you feel a knot in your stomach, a knot which is about to burst.' I-I am gonna cum!' You almost shout. You feel Narcissa is having trouble holding you still.

'Do it darling, let it all out.' Bellatrix says smirking, by those words you feel the knot burst and a wave off pleasure goes through your body, liquid streams out off you as you ride out your orgasm. Bella pulls it out off you with magic and you lay there, out off breath and shaking.

'You did so good love.' Narcissa whispers and you smile lightly. You grab your wand and gives yourself some energy to walk and stand still without falling. You stand up and get dressed quickly.

'Why so fast?...' Bella asks worried. You look at her.

'Oh, I don't know, just a habit I think.' You say smiling lightly. Bella nods, not fully believing.

Smut ends

'We should get ready for tonight...' Narcissa says standing up. You nod.

'I have packet my bag, for how long are we gone again?' You ask.

'One day, not for long...' Bella says.

'Then we better eat something before we go.' You say, you feel strong and smiles.

'Y/n wait..she is your friend.' Narcissa says sadly.

'Yeah, and I am a death eater now, so I have to before he kills me.' You sigh and walk downstairs, Narcissa and Bella have a little talk upstairs before they walk down. You sit onto the table alone, eating a sandwich and drinking some firewhiskey.

'Hey!' Narcissa grabs the glass from you.' What did I tell you about alcohol..not to much.' She says, looking at you.

'Sorry..I was just craving for it, that's all.' You say, still eating. They both sit down in frond off you and you look up.

'We have been thinking, and we may think there is a way we can let the dark lord think she is dead but we don't kill her.' Bellatrix says.

'Woah- Bella are you okey? You don't act like yourself.' You say, chuckels slightly.

'I am just trying to help you by you not having to kill your friend.' She says. You nod for her to keep speaking.' So, we thought, if we go to her, you tell her the whole story about what he wants, we can kill a pig and bring the dark lord the heart, he will believe it is hers and she is still alive.' She says.

'This is a Snow White situation...this is what happens in her story.' You say, chuckels.

'Yes, we got it from that story but it is actually pretty helpful.' Narcissa Says.' So are you in?' She asks. You nod.

'Let's do that.' You smile

I hope y'all liked the smut, it felt a bit weird to write but I hope it isn't crap.