chapter 22

heyyy am slowly ending this stories, This will be the last part, it will be extra long, I'm sorry if this part is a bit off a rush, I am forever gratefull for all your support and the nice comments. love you all<3

smut warning

*time skip a few weeks*

you have been getting along with Julia quite well, you where slowly getting better and the stomach pains and vomiting have gone away. Julia says it was due to stress.

The meetings with voldemord aren't the same, he is getting less powerfull, people are awear off his plans.

you walk along the hallways after you took a shower, today there would be a party, something draco wanted. you are wearing a long dress green dress with heels and your hair pinned up, some light make up gives the small touch ups on your face.

'y/n!'

you turn around to see narcissa. you smile. the relationship between you two isn't really a secret anymore, only for the outside world. draco has excepted the love between you two.

'well hello there darling' you smile, a slight seductive tone in your voice, her clothes aren't as diffrent, she isn't a party person, drinking red wine and having small talk fits perfectly with her.

'you look stunning my love.' she smiles and puts her hands on your waist, giving you a small kiss, you kiss back. 'exited for tonight?' she asks

'I am yes, but I will stay with you and drink wine.' you chuckle, holding her shoulders.

'should we practice a dance? I mean we should, I'm forcing you.' she chuckles and runs downstairs, holding your hand as everything is getting ready.

you put your hand on her waist and on her shoulder as she puts her hand on the same places on your body, you begin to slow dance as music starts.

you feel like everything around us doesn't matter, you are with the person you love, dancing.

suddenly a bang is heard, you turn around and see a light bulp has fallen as a elf replaced it. 'are you okey?' you look at the elf, a bit worried. the elf nods and cleans up the mess.

'you are so sweet my dear.' Cissa smiles and kisses your nose, making you blush.

'I'm just doing my best' you smile and pull back.

narcissa gasps.'should we make a cake?' she smiles, almost jumping up and down as a little kid.

'off course.' you smile and walk to the kitchen. you grab everything you need to make her favorite cake, red velvet.

'you remembered.' she smiles as she grabs the flower.

'off course I remember silly, why wouldn't I?' you smile and grab a big bowl

Cissa opens the bag but the flower flies everywhere, you look at her pale face and her hair covered in flower, you burst out laughing, seeing her shocked face.

'hey! that's not funny.' she laughs and throws some flower at you.

moments later it turned into a flower fight, the whole kitchen is covered in white powder and both off you laughing hard.

'maybe it's smart to take a shower' cissa says, while wiping the flower out off her face.

'very smart' you chuckle and go to the bathroom, you undress and get in, making the water comfterble for you both.

narcissa gets behind you and starts moving her hands up and down your waist, you immidiatly know what she is up to. a blush creeps onto your cheeks as her hands go down more.