Chapter 16

Warning: smut

'L-Luna?...' You stutter.

'Yes, she will die tomorrow night and you will do it, you are going on a search for her and she will be found!' Voldemort says and disappears in smoke. You look at Bellatrix and Narcissa, both in shook.

'I-I can't kill her..' you say as tears form into your eyes. Narcissa comes up to you and gives you a hug, wich you return.

'Y/n we have no choice..' Bellatrix says, almost whispering. You look up at her and shake your head.

'There must be another way..' you say as Narcissa rubs your back, trying to comfort you. You pull away and wipe your tears away.' I need to get going..I am a death Eater now after all.' You say and step back.

'Y/n promise me...to not turn out crazy as me..' Bellatrix says as she walks up to you, trying to hug you. You step back and shake your head.

'I need to go on, I don't need comfort..I will be just fine..' you mumble before heading it to your room. Grabbing a suitcase for the night before you leave. Not even minutes later you hear a knock onto the door.' Come in.' You say as you put the last things in it. Narcissa walks in and closes the door behind her.

'Are you okey?' She asks as she puts her head onto your shoulder and her arms around your waist. You shake your head.

'No..I have to kill her...I can't.' You lean against her. She sighs.

'I know..it is hard and you don't want it, I will do everything to protect you and her.' She whispers in your ear. You let yourself rest back more into her arms.

'I don't want you to get in danger..' you mumble, closing your eyes.

'I won't, and even if i did..I do it to protect you.' She says.

You tense up, you are scared and almost shaking.' Darling, do you want me to release some off your stress?..' she mumbles with her chin on your shoulder. You know what she means by that, you don't know if it is the right moment but you nod slightly. You feel her smile lightly and she turns you around to face her. You are still a bit tense, looking into her eyes as she cups your face.' Don't be scared right now love, just tell me when I go to far or you want me to stop okey?..' She looks at you and you nod. She brings your face to hers and she kisses you softly. You trail your hands over her body, she smiles lightly. As you go around to grab the zipper off her dress she stops you. You look at her confused.' I wanna release your stress, don't top me, you are the bottom here.' She smirks and you nod.' Use your words kitten.'

'Yes Cissy..' You mumble, she raises an eyebrow as she grabs your neck softly.

'Now darling, that isn't my name now is it?' She puts a finger under your chin and pushes it up, forcing you to look at her. You gulp and look into your eyes.

'Y-yes mommy..' you say, looking into her eyes.

'Good girl.' She smirks and kisses your neck, pushing you down onto the bed, she finds your sweet spot and you let out a soft moan. She turns you to your stomach, you lay on your stomach as she unzips your dress carefully. You move so she can take it off and trows it onto the ground. You look back and see the excitement in her eyes.' Put your ass into the air for me love.' She says, you get on your knees and do so, your butt high into the air. She puts her hand between your legs, wich are still closed, and she starts to rub your clit gently. You bite your lip and let out a moan.' Spread your legs.' She commands and you do so, legs far spread and you still are in the same position: head down and butt up. She lays down under you, she grabs your thighs and push them down, she start to flick her tongue around your clit.

'W-wait..' you stutter, she stops and looks up.

'What is wrong darling?..'

'Bella...she will hear me..' you mumble'

'Bella is getting her abortion...she isn't home..' she says with a sad smile.

'Oh...' you look down and sighs.

'Do you want me to stop?..' she ask and you shake your head, she smiles lightly, she flicks her tongue around your clit quickly. You let out loud moans as you buck your hips down. She starts eating you out.

'F-fuck!' You moan loudly and breath heavy. She goes faster and after a few minutes you feel close.' I- going to c-cum!'

She smirks but you hear the door open, you look at the door and your eyes widen.

Okey uhm...I was thinking..do we want a threesome, with the one who saw us, aka Bella, just, do we want a threesome or not? You horny fuckers decide lmao