Part 11

Hey hey,
Just a warning for this chapter,
I do not disrespect god in this chapter or the after life.
Just wanted to say that before people will comment things like that.
Enjoy!😊

After you closed your eyes everything went black. Suddenly you heard talking and you open your eyes slowly, you got blinded by bright white light.

'Oh no, this can't be good.'

You look around and you see that your in a white room, this can't be the Malfoy manor. You lay on a very soft bed and there is a man in the corner of the room.

'Who are you?' You ask scared as you sit right up.

'Please, don't be scared, your safe here.' The man says, he wears a white kind of dress and has long brown hear, you seemed to be calmed by looking into his eyes.

'Where is Narcissa and Bellatrix? Where am I?' You ask quickly as you look around.

You see that your wearing a light pink dress.

'Let me show you.' He says and he stands up, you are confused and you also don't see your wand. You decide to just walk with him and he signs to take his hand, you do that. His hand feels warm and you feel a lot more calmer.

You walk with him to a door, he opens it and it is an empty room, the room is also white and you can't see where the walls begin. The temperature is warm and you are not cold in your dress. He walks to a kind of book what is standing on a standard in the middle of the room. He lets go of your hand and you wait behind him. He looks what looks like for your name, he stops by your name and clicks on it.

The empty floor turns into some sort or screen and you recognize the place immediately, it is the big hall of the Malfoy manor.

'Wait is that-' you freeze in place, you see yourself, laying in a puddle of blood, Bella is holding your head and...

'Is she...?' You ask shaking.

'I am sorry y/n, yes, she is trying to safe you, you died.' The man says and you fall onto the ground with tears stream down your face.

'N-no, that can't be.' You say and you cry out loud.

Narcissa is trying to get your heart to work again, you can hear what they are saying.

Narcissa: 'no y/n, stay here, i need you!' She shouts
Bella: 'wake up!' She slaps you across the face.

'Auw.' You say and you feel your cheek hurting.

'Wait, that's a good thing, you are coming back, you start to feel things, you will be alive y/n.' The man says smiling.

'Can I ask you, what's your name sir.' You ask trough your tears.

'You really are curious aren't you?' The man giggles and you blush.

'My name is Jesus, the son of god but you may knew that already.' He says smiling.

'Oh my-' you want to say but you cut yourself off.' Oh, I am so sorry sir..' you say in panic.

'It's okey, look.' He says and you see yourself disappear slowly.

'Your going home.' Jesus says smiling

'Thank you.' You say

'Oh a little thing, you will able to remember this but don't say to much please, and you will feel sick for a couple of days.' He laughs.

'Don't worry I won't.' You say smiling.

'You and Narcissa will have a great life together, but be aware, some surprises will get in your way.' He says wisely, before you can answer everything went black again.

You hear loud voices again but this time you remember them, you reach for a good breath and you open your eyes slowly.

'Oh my god y/n, we thought we had lost you forever!' Narcissa shouts and puls you in for a hug, you hiss loud, the wounds where not fully healed yet.' Oh, so sorry.' She says.

'It's okey.' You say slowly in a whisper tone.

'Y/n come here!' You hear bella say and she yanks you out of Narcissa her hands. She puls you into a tight hug. You hiss loudly again.

'Bella...my wounds.' You say with a lot or effort while your being smushed by Bella her arms.

'Oh yes, right, sorry.' She says and she picks you up.

'Where are you going?' You ask with a little giggle.

'I will bring you to your room, Cissy will heal your wounds and you need to rest.' She says strikt.

She opens the door of your room and lays you on the bed, Bella gives you a small kiss on your forehead and leaves when Narcissa comes in. She closes the door behind her.

'Where is Draco?' You ask.

'I sent him to his room, he isn't safe anymore and neither are you, why did you do that?' She asks sitting on the bed edge.

'I needed to protect you and Bella, I didn't want you to get hurt.' You say

Narcissa comes closer and she puts her wand on your wounds, it doesn't hurt and the wounds healed quickly.

'Why didn't you do that first?' You ask confused.

'Your wounds had to be clean, if they where not clean, you could have died of an infection.' She explained.

'Can I change you in some fresh clothes?' She asks for your permission, you are to weak to stand you know that already so you nod.

As she puts on some fresh clothes on you, you can't help it and get a bit wet. As she puls down your pants she sees a wet spot on your underwear.' You aren't even two minutes back from death and your already horny.' She smirks and you blush.' You are to weak right now y/n, to do any stuff, you need to rest, we will see after a few days.' She says smirking.

'Promise?' You ask raising an eyebrow.

'Yes, yes I promise, now put these pants on and get some sleep, I will bring you some food when you are hungry, here is your wand by the way.' She says and lays it next to your bed.

'Thank you Cissy.' You say grateful.