Part 14

I just want to say
Abortus is a choice, I don't shame on it or disrespect it
Just saying before people will comment on it

You cleaned the floor, the walls and the mirror. After about 30 minutes you where done and headed it to the library, you could not find Narcissa and you couldn't see Bella right now, not like this, with an unwanted baby.
You grab the book Bella read for you a few days ago, it was...emotional and you let out some tears, most of how wonderful it was, there was a poem:

My mind knows
I cannot have you
But that doesn't stop it
From dreaming
Of all the ways
That I could

It reminded you of Narcissa, she is mother and a wife, your 19 years old, it felt weird. You felt a hand on your shoulder and quickly turned around with your eyes wide open.

'Oh, hey, Bella.' You said looking into her eyes and back onto the ground.

Bella has a blanket around her and she looks pale, (well ofc she looks pale what do you expect lol)

'How is the baby?' You ask slowly

'I am going to let it be removed, tomorrow.' She says sighing, you still look at the ground.

'Oh...' you say quietly and you turn, walk over to a window and look outside at the thick fresh snow falling down.

'Your eyes are red, puffy, you cried.' She says comforting as she comes to stand next to you.

'You read the book, also the poem?' She asks

'Yes, yes I did, it was really good.' You say forcing a smile on your face

'Hey, it is okey, I promise.' She says with a soft smile.

'Mhm...' you just mumble and look at a bird flying through the snow.

'Something is bothering you.' She says slowly

'Ya don't think! You almost died Bella!' You snap.

'That is not it, it is about the curse, isn't it?' She asks calmly.

You don't answer.

'If you don't want to talk about it I will not force you.' She says and walks away out of the room and closes the door behind her.

'God damn it!' You yell and you kick your foot hard against the wall, you are frustrated

You don't know what to do but you decide to go look for Narcissa. You found her in the living room on the couch waiting for you.

'Hey y/n, where were you?' She asks as she hands you your jacket.

'In the library, I couldn't find you.' You say grabbing the jacket and put it on.

Narcissa looks at you worried, probably because your eyes are still red and puffy. She closes the door behind her and you step unto the thic fresh snow.

'Did you rest a bit?' She asks politely, while shivering from the cold for a moment

'Not much, you?' You ask

'No, I just looked after Bella, she wanted to see you, did she find you?'

You nod

'What did she say?' She asks putting on her hood

'About the baby, I don't wanna talk about it.' You say

'I am sorry, she will get it removed, the baby is okey but she didn't want it so i am not gonna force her not to do it.'

You look up at the snow falling onto your face.

'There*you sigh*there was a poem, in the book Bella read to me a few days ago, it reminded me of you.' You say still looking up.

She grabs your chin gently to look at her.' What did it say?' She smiles lightly.

'My mind knows I can not have you, but that doesn't stop it from dreaming, of all the ways that i could...' you say looking deep into her eyes, her eyes start to tear up a bit.' Hey hey...it's okey love.' You say smiling and hug her tight.

She cries into your shoulder.

'I love you y/n y/l/n, and no one can stop me from loving you.' She says with a little crack in her voice, she pulls you closer and pulls you into a loving kiss, not heated, just a soft, warm, loving kiss. You kiss back and then pull away.

'Look out, if we kiss to long we will be frozen together.' You laugh.

'Wouldn't mind that to be honest.' She says giggling.

You kneel to the ground and grabs some snow in your hands, it is cold as hell but you don't care, you make a ball out of it.' I would start running if I where you.' You say laughing.

'Oh dear god-' she chuckles and runs away, you trow, but missed.

She also packs some snow together and makes a ball, that one is slightly bigger.
(Don't you guys dare to come at me with ball jokes I swear to god😂)

'Oh no...' you whisper to yourself when she throws it, she hit you by your ankles and water drips into your shoes.
'Oh your gonna pay for that one' laughs and makes another snowball.

You throw a few snowballs but they all missed, you got hit two times, one on your arm and one on your shoes. You throw one last snowball, pointing it in a good direction and you hit her right in her face.

'Omg, so sorry.' You run up to her and wipes away as many as snow as possible.

'It's okey, bit I am gonna head it inside again, it is cold and and I am starving.' She smiles lightly and you both headed it back inside.

Sorry for this short chapter,
Am running out of ideas
Drop them here if you have!