Takeuchi-sensei x oprah winfrey +Barack Obama and Zeke Jeager

Takeuchi-sensei goes up to oprah winfrey and he's like "omg gurrrrl u are so cute uwuwuwuuw" and oprah is like "omg hi cutie ur so hot" and so they have like a huge makeout on the middle of the street and suddenly a car approaches them and they are like "ahhhhhhhhhhh!" and both get hit by a car. When the paramedics arrive they approach a bleeding takeuchi-sensei and a dying oprah and so they take them to the hospital where barack obama and zeke jeager are the doctors and they take care of them and so basically takeuchi-sensei and oprah have to take monthly checks after the accident so when they were meeting up for the monthly check they the doctors were so hornee for oprah and takeuchi-sensei cuz they thought those hospital shrub shits were hot cuz its their kink anyways they were like "omg lets fuck" so they have a 4 some and it was secretly recording and they were like "if you dont keep coming here to have sexy time with us were gonna release this" but oprah started evil laughing and was like "i already have an only fans lets intercourse again" and they keep doing it until all 4 are dying in the room from dehydration and too much sexy time. :))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))