tony stark x dwayne johnson + cha-young & georgia miller

Tony Stark uses his stark-tech to teleport to dwayne johnson using his hair he stole from the hotel garbage can. Stark immediately teleports to a love-hotel where dwayne johnson was fucking georgia miller, georgia miller's 4th husband. "d-dwayne?? what's going on?" tony stark stutters, dwayne johnson quickly putting on a towel while georgia runs to the washroom. "uh, who are you?" dwayne asks, horror filled stark's face. "but dwayne baby, you are my love" stark begins to tear up, dwayne confused on the weeping adult in front of him. "I guess i'll have to use the backup" stark muttered, pulling a pink bottle out of his pocket. "what is that?" dwayne said, stepping back slowly while stark slowly approaches him. "a love potion".

🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺

Georgia enters the room to see Tony Stark and Dwayne Johnson aggressively making out on the bed. "um?" Both dudes look up to Georgia and went back to making out. "yo you guys kinda hot" so they all three had a threesome while cha-young walks in on the room because uh other lawyer dude murdered someone in the room the day before. "what" cha-young said and they all had a foursome while vincenzo was just looking in horror after seeing all four in different sex positions and ran away to italy again.