Park Bogum x Sage + Viper & Choi Taek

Park Bogum finishes filming a scene for whatever k-drama he was in and heads home. He opens his computer and decides to play Valorant because it got super trendy.  He installs it and sees all the different agents but he found Sage the most hottest out of all the hoey agents. 

     "Oh my gosh, Sage is super hot. Why is she so big booty bitch?" 

The minute he says that Sage appears naked on his bed behind him. 

     "Who are you hottie?@?@?@?@?!!!!" Sage yelled, but randomly as she was teleported, Park Bogum was naked too!!!!

     "idk who I am. wanna do dingle dangle jingle jangle, archie andrews, wingle wangle?" 

they both agreed and started doing you know what. until...

Viper appeared!!

     "Viper!!" sage yelled, but viper was ALSO NAKED!!!! so they all started having threesome for like 16.3 minutes before they all randomly felt the room shake. They looked up and saw that they were on a concrete floor. 

     "Where are we?" Viper asked, until they saw Choi Taek in shock near a door. Both Viper and Sage yelled because why would there be two Park Bogums? 

Park Bogum was like "Why is the character I played over there!!!!!???" but then randomly choi taek was also naked, it must've been the magical powers!!!!

they all had foursome and died of tiredness. goodnight.