Levi Ackerman x Isabel Salazar + Joe

So Levi Ackerman kills a titan but he accidentally gets a little bit of the titan's blood on him and the blood was a teleportation potion! Levi accidentally teleports to Victor's house where his mom was cooking and she quickly hits Levi with her rolling cooking thing because she was making something yummy but Levi also got hit with lust potion titan and Isabel was like "this guy is kinda hot" so they both have sex on the kitchen table but Levi accidentally hit his head on the counter and Isabel was like "no!!!!" so she carries him while both are naked but her door is actually a portal to where Joe works and so everyone's running away because two weird naked people teleported inside a cafe, you would probably run too. Anyways Joe's like "wtf  who are you both" and Isabel is like "this hottie hit his head and is dying!!" and so Joe becomes full doctor and takes care of Levi but Joe suddenly gets boner from looking at them both and because Levi and Ackerman powers he heals quick and they all started having 3some the end.

VINCENZO ENDIGN AWFIWAHFIWAIOF NO I FINISHED WATCHING IT 2DAY CUZ I GOT MY GLASSES BACK AND YEAH JFIWOHFOIWAFIWFJOIW NFIOWFOW I HATE IT IJFOWJOI