Zhou Zhennan x Sam Wilson + Thanos and Addison Rae and Lele Pons (PLOT TWIST!!)

Zhennan was eating breakfast before Sam Wilson flew into his house and was like "omg i never knew I could meet someone so hot" and zhennan was like "wow ur hot too" and they both start doing it on the table but then suddenly they feel wowow magic and they open their eyes and boom thanos is in front of them but not just thanos, its lele pons!!!!!! "omg lele pons is that you?" zhennan asked and she was like "yeah" while singing Celoso and Sam Wilson and Zhennan were super embarrassed because they are like kind naked idk and because of that thanos was like "soo.. we should all have smexy time" and they all agreed cuz they all thought they all looked hot and sexy so yeah 4some it is but 49 minutes and 92 seconds into their sexy time they all felt random magic and it was actually thanos with the stones and they were all like "wow that is really hot" and so thanos was quickly grabbing while thrusting into someone idk who but someone with his very big purple smurf house and they randomly all fell onto a hard tiled floor and they all looked up and it was addison rae!!!! "omg addison rae you're my role model!!!" Thanos said and she was blushing cuz everyone was stanky and naked and covered in smexy time and so she got really really hormonal cuz she still very young and because we need to accept that young people can get out of control so they suddenly started doing it again because who was going to stop the unstoppable smexy time of the 4? and of course we can't leave Addison Rae with no sexy time because that's not fair so she started taking off her hair clips first because that is a MUST!!! and so they all do it yknow it lasted for a really long time and while they were doing it, plot twist: THE MIC WAS ON!!! and since her manager hates her they used the audio and leaked it!! LEAKED IT!! and it went so viral that she got so cancelled but it was so astonishing because how could sam Wilson, zhou zhennan, Thanos, and lele pons, and Addison rae all have smexy time together!!!?? that's like impossible!! it was so crazy and it was such a unique experience for human beings. the end.