Sabine Cheng (Marinette's mother)x Wyld (LiT) + Shin Ryu Jin & Park Choong-Min

Basically while on an average day of people dying, Sabine Cheng was baking bread for Marinette when suddenly Wyld appeared/teleported in her bakery. "OMG! who are you??" Sabine yelled, Wyld slowly getting turned on my Sabine Cheng yelling. "bb, ur hot uwu" Wyld blushed, and they both suddenly started making out on the bakery counter. Suddenly, Sabine Cheng's husband appeared and he went crazy. "why are u fuACKING my wife" anger anger, and they both were like "wanna join?" and he's like "sorry i can't I got something to do" and he left so they both resumed onto fuAIKCING on the bakery counter. Suddenly, Ryujin and park choong-min, both also making out, teleported into the bakery where it was covered all in smelly saliva from sabine and Wyld's making out fiasco. "omg you both are so hot uwuwuwu wanna foursome?" and they all agreed and so they very disgustingly made out and sexual intercoursed in the bakery and because it was so smelly everyone in Paris ran away to Canada. the end. and the government which is Chloe's dad and so they all got banned and so then Marinette was bullied and Adrien didn't like her anymore because his dad (or hawkmoth) died from the contagious odour from their foursome.