•14

23rd Mar, 2021

Surprise, early update!
Do check out the previous chapter if you haven't yet.

Bismillah.

Writer.

She bit her lower lip softly as her cheeks reddened, cheering her heart with joy as she shivered unable to believe what she just heard.

She held the phone tightly to her ear as her another hand covered her mouth, her lips uttering series of Alhamdulillah.

"How..ma..many weeks?"

"Aaaa... ma'am you're 2 weeks pregnant."

"Ook..k..ky..can you please hand my reports to Shahveer Warsi?"

She asked, as Shahveer is there in the hospital for one of his projects and she has already messeged him to bring her reports before she knew about this news.

"Sure ma'am. Take care of yourself and the little soul inside you. Allah Hafiz."

As the nurse cut the call, Thanzia immediately threw her phone in the couch and jumped up with excitement.

"Yeeeeeeeyyyy!!! Alhamdulillah Alhamdulillah Alhamdulillah!"
She began dancing and running around out of joy, still wordless to express how surprised she is!

"Mummum!"
Nahiaan stared at her confusingly as he sat on the middle of the bed, he was watching cartoons in Thanzia's phone.

Thanzia looked at him and immediately ran to the bed, she kissed his forehead grabbing him by his hand to her chest.

"Mummum's baby, you're gonna be a biggieee broooo!! Yeeeyyyy! Say Alhamdulillah?"

She pulled his cheeks encircling his legs around her waist, her voice proving how thankful she is!

Nahiaan gave her a toothy smile surely not understanding what she just informed him, but still, he became excited.

"Aaal...aam..du lillah."

His eyes grew deeper with joy seeing his mother so happy, for the first time.

"Alhamdulillah! Aawwee Nahiaan! I can't believe!" She made him lay down on the bed and restedt her head in his chest without applying force.

"Eeehhh aaaa. Mum..mum..hehehe."

"I Am Pregnant! Yeeeyyyy!"

"I love...love you Tanveer...more than anything....be with me please... I've lost everyone I loved...I can't afford to live without you..have mercy on this orphan..please."

Her words rang in his ears, bringing a dead smile in his lips as he stared at her picture where she's smiling beautifully, as if achieving heaven.

He has confirmed to transfer tomorrow to Karachi, returning to his family forever, as per as his wife's demand.

It's been two weeks that he's here in Lahore and today's the last day for him to be here.