•17

21st Jan, 2022

Writer.

"Bhabi stay...please Bhabi."

"Just for a night please, just say and he'll let you."

The twins beseeched sitting on their knees in front of Sayba, their eyes scintillating with hope, but enthusiasm fading due to Sayba's quietude.

They were having their slumber party when Yazan called demanding his wife back from them, at last he had given his words that if she asks for the night he'll thereby oblige.

Sayba tightened her grip over the phone, gazing at Yazan in the cell's screen with a soft and decent smile adorning her lips.

His sweaty charcoal grey tacky to his body, the half sleeves giving free view of his bulging biceps with his Adam's apple continuously bouncing kept her numbed and unnerved.

If he'd not been this much irresistible that almost caused her gulp in desire, she would have absolutely shut him off for tonight, if only.

"Stop ogling at my brother and just ask for the night please!"

She gazed up at Aaiza, meeting with sheer desperation and fury for the wastage of time Sayba caused in just saying hi to her husband.

She wanted the night submitted to only her sisters-in-laws, until her husband suddenly seemed too inviting to deny.

But the puppy eyed and wobbled lipped expressions the twins gave were more pretty to be chosen.

"Mmm zan...I want to stay wi..."

"Bedroom Sayba...hmm?"
Yazan arched his brow cutting her off.

"Ook..I'll call you going there."
She instantly replied without any second thought, causing the girls scowl loud at her merciless betrayal.

"NO BHAI!"

"We asked for a single freaking night! JUST ONE!"

"Twinies tomorrow, I promise."
Yazan chortled.

"I believe you from from the core of my kidney, selfish."

"Hypocrites! You both deserve each other."
When Sayba was getting off the bed Aaina burst in anger and pushed her from behind, lightly but ferociously.

"Errrmm...sowwey!"
Sayba extended her hand to return the phone turning around, her expression apologiseing and sympathising.

Next she flew to her room like an uncaged bird with butterflies in her stomach, as if she would be talking to her man after whole of a lifetime while it's been just three days he left as a medical personell accompanying the Pak armed force in a mission.

Kicking the door shut behind her she unclipped her hair and disrobed herself, in a swift, wore a crop top with matching shorts and landed on the bed grabbing her laptop.

"Uhmm....relax! It's been just 24 hours he last talked!"
Sayba exhaled heavily to even her breathe and heartbeat.

Switching the laptop on she connected him in Skype to have it answered in millisecond.