•18

26th Oct, 2020

Okay Idk why but the upcoming sentences seemed funny to me😂
Sorry if you laugh or don't laugh.

Writer.

"Good morning and Assalamu Alaikum Warahmatullah Karachi, this is Radia Rahman from All Around Pakistan. Hope your morning went impatient as everyone might be searching for Isaa Ishaaq Ismael's news!

So the matter wit......."

"The UK Medical Authority allowed Neurosurgeon Isaa Ishaaq Ismael to use the recently registered machine which is invented by late Albert D Christen for Colen DI4 's treatment, that too on his wife Mayrah Ismael."

"Being a husband again a surgeon can Isaa Ismael start the therapy to cure his wife?

Or ending up being emotional, he'll let the creator decide her fate?"

"Will Isaa Ishaaq back off with the fear of life time guilt or strongly take his wife, Mayrah Ismael out of this inner hell through the equally heated hell's therapy?"

"So that was it, stay tuned for the upcoming news, till then, do pray for Isaa Ismael and Mayrah Ismael. Allah Hafiz Pakistan."

One news wouldn't end but the other would start with the same topic of surgeon Isaa and his patient Mayrah. Whole Pakistan cheered up with this as today Isaa would be starting his first ever therapy with Mayrah with Colen DI4's treatment machine.

[Name, disease, treatment, machine! invented by Scientist+Doctor Me😼]

Unaware of all these news, their family stayed busy with individual worships while Isaa's body is laid on the big bed highlighting his black pair of jeans and t-shirt as the bedsheet is creamy white.

His head is comfortably resting on a soft and little lap whose owner is struggling to come out but failed miserably. Her legs ached unbearably due to having full force of Isaa's head from fazr till now.

"Just remove his head na, later you can't walk." Mahdi suggested again witnessing his sister's pain. She pouted caressing her father's hair.

"But Daadaa's sleep will break."
Her voice came out cutely as she gave up and sat unmoved, again and again wishing him to wake up from own.

"Uffff Mahdia! You're in pain."

"Isssshhh! Pain will end soon but Daadaa doesn't ever sleep this much. So shut up and leave."

Mahdi helplessly sat on the bed staring at his father whose face shined due to the rays of sunlight coming out of the window.