•9

29th Aug, 2020

This is to inform all my readers that I'm getting back to my routine🙊
Update within 5 days😎
Will disturb you all always now.

Isaa- Waise kehna thaa ki jannat, apne bola ye book par mein bass Mayrah ki slavery karunga jab vo marte marte bach jayegi unfortunately. Aisa toh kuch ho he nhi raha!🙄

Mayrah- Doctor Sahab, bohot bechen he aap mujhe marwane k liye? Unfortunately mein marte marte bach jaungi haan? Aap room mein toh aye, sikha dungi sab kuch.😒

Writer.

Soft tunes of humm-humm music echoed throughout the grand hall from every corner of it as the guests added their unending chit chat along.

The white and off green decorations made the hall look gorgeously soothing as the bride, Wania sat on the stage dressed in her long off white green gown with a simple yet elegant white Hijab wrapped around her head.

Mayrah, who was standing near the stage calling Isaa for the 5th time, ran to the washroom and fell herself down in a corner.

She tried to relax herself but felt herself paralyzed. Closing her eyes, she muttered for Allah's help and the next second blood oozed out of her mouth, nose and ears.

It didn't hurt much but she felt her body losing its comfort and ease. She struggled to stand up but failed.

Minutes passed as then a smile appeared on her smiled as she saw her phone ringing.
'Doctor Calling'

"What happened love....."

"Can you come to the washroom of ladies hall? I think I gave up." She made sure to not stutter as she spoke hurriedly.

To say that Isaa was shocked with her words, might not be the full truth, he immediately forced others back and ran out of gents hall.

As he entered inside, noticing only a man in the hall, everyone moved their  attention to him but he only looked around to find for the Washroom's path.

"Wash..washroom?" He yelled.

"There."

"What's wrong Isaa?"

"Do you need anything?"

Ignoring them, he ran to the direction of the Washroom and kicked the door open.

"Mayrah..." He whispered in a tired voice looking here and there and then found her laying down beside the basin.

Seeing her white Hijab drenched in blood, he gasped as his legs shivered but still he immediately run to her.

"Hey..I'm ok...it's just..." She managed to smile as Isaa pulled her face close to his and kissed her forehead.

He was just inch apart from her when she threw up blood making his hands and shirt coloured in red.