•12

19th Sep, 2020

Writer.

1 year later.

With the passing of time, unusual things became regular causing her believe that the life like this is usual, where she often hallucinates dangerous unrealistic things, bleeds from her ears, nose, mouth and also from the pores of her skin, loose her conscious anytime and so much more.

All these didn't trouble her to the worst as Isaa always managed everything in his way.
Sometimes his medicines helped and sometimes his care for her.

Everyday body massage, having hundred of medicines, getting various therapies, doing exercises kept her so busy to ever realize that maybe the end of her time is near.

In between these they've created infinite moments of memories, some sore, some beautiful.

"Hey you seriously are taking my advantage. Don't touch me like that."

Mayrah frowned upon Isaa's touch on her waist as she slapped his hand and looked up to see him rolling his eyes in disbelief.

"Who's your husband, Ma'am? Just tell me? That's the least of what I touch."

"That's..different!"

"I was seriously serious, Mayrah."
He shot her a murderous glare to have her mocking with tongue out to him in return.

"I was also serious but your touch was tickling me and I know you were intentionally touching me in the wrong places. Doctors can be so....."

"Shut up Mayrah! We are swimming here. Obviously I'm intentionally touching you to teach you swimming. Being almost 20 you don't even know that."

He seethed in anger rubbing his chin as water droplets travelled down from his hair and beard.

Mayrah sighed in boredom and fell her head in his shoulder, too tired to continue.

"It's been 3 hours so can we concentrate on swimming?"

"What's the need to swim for so long hours everyday?"

She asked in annoyance as he settled her on the water keeping his one hand below her chest and another above her abdomen.

"I don't answer the same question for thousand times."

"Yeah grumpy!"

"Beat harder, lazy brain."

"Though water is softer than you, I can beat you harder."

"MAYRAH!"

"Sorry yeeeyyyy!"
She jumped on the water as Isaa supported her with his hands while she began swimming enthusiastically.

"Good girl! Continue."

"Just one more round okay?"

"Just concentrate!"

"Aahh..no more. My abdomen is paining now." She said encircling both her legs around his waist, fully balancing her body on him.