•10

06th Sep, 2020

Writer.

"LEAVE ME!
Just leave me alone please, let me stay alone for few seconds at least...Bhai... please let..me go."

Mayrah yelled in her hoarse voice coughing in between, tears flowing down her eyes, her hands pulling her hair in frustration.

"Mayrah...listen to me, what's wrong? Calm down please. Mayrah."
Musa tried to keep her hands locked down but she forced him back and cried closing her eyes.

"I can't... tolerate...it. Is..Isaaa." She fell down on the floor and held her mouth with her hands to stop herself from groaning.

Everyone stood in their places numb, occasionally looking at the direction of the door waiting for Isaa to come back from the hospital.

"I hate to see your faces like that."
She seethed looking at them with rage though is angry at herself.

With her eyes bloodred, her face glowed pale having her own nails scratches in her cheeks.

Her chest tightened at the pain which spread all over her body. It felt either of intense ice cold water freezing her or very heated fire burning her.

"May... Mayrah...love..."
Isaa entered running to her, he fell on his knees and took her face in his hands, airing her with his warm breathe.

"Arrghh! You shouldn't have given me those medicines, why are you doing all that intentionally?"

She yelled forcing him back with the little courage she has.

His eyes widened for a second noticing hatred in her eyes for him.
But he's helpless, he must go on hurting her intentionally like she said, just for the sake of not letting this pain remain for eternity.

He rubbed his eyes before turning his heads to others who stared back at him with the same helplessness he held.

"Isaaaaaaaa! To room....to room."
She grabbed him by his collar hiding herself in his warmth.

He immediately picked her up and made his way to their bedroom.

"Relax baby, Calm down." He whispered to her ear, caressing her back as he made her sit in the bed.

"Something's hurting within me
..a lot..very?" She complained wobbling her lips as tears rained down her eyes.

"It'll be fine. But you don't yell at all like that."

"Then what would I do? I don't like them always near me. I don't want to stay with anyone.
You've intentionally made me take those pills, why? I was fine till you came. It didn't hurt that much."

He warmly smiled at her instead of choosing to give her the same answer for thousand times.

"I love you, you know that?"
Kissing her forehead, he gently rubbed her cheeks.

"I love you....

They always stay around me. I just...don't...like them worried for no reason."