•3

14th Dec, 2020

Writer.

Unaware of the 2 hearts being broken that are now the most important to him, His brother and wife, he's here letting his heart jump up and down with the happiness that he got today.

If only he knew the conditions of their hearts, maybe he would have never even let a drop of happiness control him.

Exhaling a breathe of relief, he calmed his heart and finally opened the door, letting the heavenly smell of flowers come running to his nostrils.

The heavy rain and slight storm increased the beauty of the night as he could only listen to the droplet sounds of rain dancing everywhere out.

He took a step in with his shivering legs, his heart still arguing with his soul of so many unusual emotions, nervous of meeting his newly wed wife, who's dying again and again for her lost love.

He locked the door and stood resting his back on the door, his eyes caught her sitting on the couch as he faced her back, not dressed in her wedding attire but a simple white georgette Sari.

"Umm...hmm... Assalamu Alaikum."
He huskily voiced, letting himself blink his eyes in nervousness.

"Wa..laikum Assalam." That was more like a whisper that escaped her lips. She didn't turn but stayed stilled on her position, busy playing with her fingers as her hands are shivering in cold and nervousness.

He walked to her with slow steps and sat on a couch placed opposite to hers.

As his gaze fell on her milky and radiant face exposed out of the Hijab wrap, he felt his eyes begging him to not look away from her.
He gulped down massaging his Adam's apple that began moving up and down.

"Are...you nervous? Do you need to be freshen up? Oh that you are.....do you want to sleep?"

He continuously questioned not understanding how to start the conversation.

Finally she moved her gaze up to his face with shaky orbs, her fingers dancing with each other while heart fighting with itself, whether to keep loving her love or stop cheating on her husband.

"I'm ok...how...are you..?"
She questioned shooting his heart with her magical voice.
He struggled controlling his smile but that appeared on his lips as he nodded his head.

"Well! Yeah well! You...you look beautiful, Subahan Allah!"

She nodded her head looking down on her lap, staring at her hands decorated with beautiful Mehndi.

"Let's...pray first?"

Without any further word exchanged between each other, with the Wudu of Isha prayer that they prayed separately minutes back, they completed the nafil salah according to the Sunnah of the wedding night.

Done with that after Tasleem, They realized the rain increasing more and more as storming doubled, frightening yet beautifying the night.

Tanveer was counting Tasbeeh on his fingers when unexpectedly Thanzia's head fell on his shoulder that she didn't even realize how happened.