19.

-Name:  Kang Chanhee

-Age: 21

-Relationship status: Single

-Personality: Rude, mean,  and always flirting with Y/n, Rivary with Keeho, 

                                                                                             .......................

Dinner was finally over and you went in your room with Keeho.

-You- I can't believe he's going to our school," you sighed as you plopped down on your bed.

-Keeho- I know......I will make sure he doesn't lay a finger on you," he reassured you.

You sighed and nodded.

You did your night routine and hopped in bed.

-

You and Keeho were just talking until you both fell asleep.

........................................

You woke up by the sound of birds chirping and the ray of sunshine hit your window. You smiled, because of the beautiful scenery in your room.

You felt a pair of arms around your waist. You turned and smiled at your sleeping beauty of a boyfriend.

Obviously, this is first seeing Keeho sleeping. He always sleeps in class, but this time he is in your room and you up close to him.

You moved his bangs away from his face causing Keeho to scrunch his nose.

You smiled at his cuteness. You didn't want to wake him up but you had to.

.......

-Keeho- 5 more minutes mom," he mumbled.

-You- Yah! I'm not your mom!," you raised your voice.

-Keeho- Stop Yelling," he whined.

-You-We have to go to school," you pushed him to wake up.

Keeho groaned and sat up from your bed.

-You- Let's get ready," you told him.

He made a angry face and stormed out of your room and went to get ready.

In the Meantime, You got ready yourself and did your morning routine.

................

You went in your closet and found something that is good for the weather. It was going to be nice out today.