45.

(hey guys! im gonna stretch this story to 48 to 50 chaps bc i gotta figure out how to end it lol...thank you all for reading :)

————————————————————————

you guys heard banging on the hotel door causing you to both wake up LATE. you both quickly woke up and threw on clothes. Keeho answered the door with messy hair and was greeted by your mom and his mother.

-KH Mom- "YOU GUYS ARE STILL SLEEP?!," she yelled.
-Keeho-"Sorry...we didn't go to bed until 3am," he said in a raspy voice.
-Mom-"is y/n up?," she said.
-Keeho- "yeah she's in the bathroom," he stretched out. both of them walked in the hotel room.
you came out and was greeted by the moms.

-Mom-"what the hell happened to the wall?," your mom said with wide eyes.
you and keeho looked at the wall and it was a huge dent in the wall. you both immediately recalled putting a dent in the wall form the previous night. while you ere panicking, keeho smirked to himself.

-You-" I-I don't know...that's been there," you lied and luckily they bought it.
-Mom- "why would they give you a room with a dent in a wall?," she shook her in disappointment.
you and keeho both shrugged your shoulders.

-KH Mom - maybe we should call the front desk and tell them," she suggested.
-Keeho- t-there's no need for that mom,"
-You- y-yeah...it's completely fine," i fake smiled hoping they would give in.
-Mom- you guys are acting strange...are you guys okay?," she cocked an eyebrow.
-You- yeah were completely fine," we both fake awkwardly smile.
-keeho - can you guys go? we're tryna pack up," he said pushing them out.
-You- Yeah just give us 5 minutes!," i said.
he closed the door on them. we both sighed in relief.

-You- Omg," i laid back on the bed.
-Keeho- i know we could've gotten killed," he chuckled.
-You- yeah," i smiled.

i then cupped my breast realizing i didn't have a bra on. i sat up and keeho looked at me.
-Keeho- what's wrong?," he asked.
-You- have you seen my bra?," i asked him.
-Keeho- no...," he looked around his area.
- Keeho- you didn't leave it in the bathroom did you?

-You- Let me check," you went to the bathroom and it was empty.

- You- It's not in there," you pouted.
-Keeho- hmm...that's weird...let's check around the room.

time skips
you both checked around the room and your bra was nowhere to be found.
-You- that was my favorite bra too," i pouted.
-keeho-damn...maybe it walked out of the room," he scratched the back of his head.
-You- whatever, ill just buy a new one," you sighed.

-keeho- are you all ready to go?," he asked.
i nodded.

BACK HOME
it was nighttime and keeho wanted to stay over your house.
you both were baking a cake for dinner since your mom didn't buy any groceries.

-Keeho- damn girl...i wish i can bake like you," he took the cake out of the oven onto the stove.
-You- It takes skill babe," i winked at him.

keeho decided to ice the cake since you did all the baking and mixing ingredients.

-You- You got icing on your nose," you chuckled and pointed.
-Keeho- get it off with your tongue," he bit his lip.
-You- ew no," you rolled his eyes.
-Keeho- you weren't acting like this last night," he pouted.
-You- because i'm not in the mood dodo," you rolled your eyes at him.
-Keeho- wow you're so mean,"he pouted.
you ignored what he said and decided to clean up a bit.

Keeho purposefully placed icing on your nose and kissed it off.
-You- Yah ! Ewww you're so disgusting ," you wiped your nose.
-Keeho- You are too," he smirked and winked.
-You- you're breath stinks," you pinched your nose.
-Keeho- Yah! No it doesn't," he rolled his eyes.
-You- why would you do that?!,"
-Keeho- because i can," he placed the icing on your lips and gave you a kiss.

You wiped your lips and pushed him causing you both to laugh. you guys heard your mom come to the kitchen with something behind her back.

-You- what's up mom?," you asked.
-Mom- Oh nothing...," she said.
-Mom- you guys are baking a cake?," she asked.
- You- yep," i nodded.
-Mom- smells good,"
-Keeho- yeah you're daughter is the best baker ever," he smiled.
-Mom- oh yeah? well apparently she must be the best at something else too," she said causing you and keeho to look at her with confusion.
-you- good at wha-," you got cut off by your mom who held up your pink satin bra.
-You- H-How did you?-," she cut you off again.
-Mom- i saw it on the dresser i took it so you guys can't deny that you both had sex," she said.

you and keeho were silent for a bit until he spoke.
-Keeho- I-I am so sorry Mrs.Song...i didn't mean to do that to your daughter," he bowed.
-You- Mom...I'm so sorry," you pouted.
You mom was silent. To be honest,you were absolutely scared that your mom went silent. i've never seen her look this mad before and it was honestly terrifying. Your mom just laughed causing you and keeho to look at each other in confusion.

-You- M-Mom?...a-are you alright?," you asked confused.
-Mom- Your faces are funny...you guys look like little children who is gonna get beating," she chuckled.
-Keeho- I'm confused," he said.
-You- m-me too," you furrowed your eyebrows.
-Mom- You guys are grown now and can do whatever you want," she stated.
-You- But why did you come out looking displeased?,"

-Mom- Because i wanted to scare you guys and it clearly worked," she smirked.
you and keeho let out a soft chuckle.
-Keeho- W-Well does my mom know?," he asked.
-Mom- oh she knows alright...good luck getting on her good side," she widened her eyes.
-Keeho- w-what?
.............................................................................
a/n:(read above!)
Sorry for any errors:(
Follow my ig: @p1ecella

Thanks for reading <3