46.

After a fun night that included lots of games, dance parties, crying over movies either it's been tears of laughter or just real sadness , eating and of course,HEAVY make out seshs,you and keeho finally fell asleep and in your now messy room.

                         - NEXT MORNING -
-You- What are you going tell your mom?,"you said completely worried for Keeho.
-Keeho- I don't know but i'm praying that i will be able to live to see another day," he sighed.

-Keeho- I'm sorry y/n," he pouted.
-You- Don't be babe, you really made me feel so good...I needed you," you smirked and pecked his lips.

You and keeho went at it again with the make out sesh..... you never wanted Keeho this bad
(mentally,spiritually, emotionally,and sexually....). You finally broke the kiss.

-You- We gotta get dress for school," you caressed his cheek.
-Keeho- Ugh Omg," he rolled his eyes.

You decided to get dressed first and keeho watched you change into your clothes. you caught him staring at you with googley awe eyes.

-You- What?," i chuckled.
-Keeho- Why are you so pretty?," he dug his head halfway into your pillow hiding his red cheeks.
-You- haha it's all genetics babe," you winked.
-Keeho- Like I literally can't find anything that makes you ugly ," he pouted.
-Keeho- I'm jealous of you," he rolled his eyes annoyed.
-You- You're hot too Keeho....we are both equally hot," you winked.

you looked in the mirror to quickly scan your outfit and approved

you looked in the mirror to quickly scan your outfit and approved. you decided to do no makeup and put your hair up in a ponytail.

-Keeho- Beautiful....all mine," he wrapped his hands around your waist and placed his head on your shoulder.
-You- Thanks," You smiled as Keeho lightly pressed tiny kisses on shoulder.

-You- I still have the clothes you wore last time...you can wear those I washed them," you got his clothes from the closet.
-Keeho- Damn I was looking everywhere for this shirt," he chuckled.

Keeho quickly got dressed.

TIME SKIPS
You went downstairs and was greeted by your brother.
-Intak- Y/n, have you seen my comb?," he said as he was ruffled his messy hair.
-You- No hurry up and find it, jiung will be here any minute,"
-Intak- Yah! You're no help," he rolled his eyes

-You- He's here,"
-Intak- found it," he said and you all left.

You all went inside Jiung's car and greeted him.

-Jiung- It feels like I haven't seen you guys forever," he chuckled.
-You- I know it's been a few weeks which felt like years," you exaggerated.
-Keeho- missed you bro," they did their handshake.
-Jiung- missed you too,"
-Intak- i most definitely missed you bro," he smiled.
-Jiung- aww I missed you too tak," he chuckled.
-Jiung- What are you guys doing today?," he asked.
-You- Nothing but work," you sighed.
-Keeho- But they are are closing up early today so we only work 5hrs because of some inspection, thank god," he sighed in relief.

-Jiung- oh that's good....what about you Intak?,"
-Intak- I was gonna meet up with my girlfriend today," he said.
-You- GIRLFRIEND?!," you said completely shocked by what he just said.
-Intak- Yeah I just said that," he smirked and bit his lip.
-You- You haven't told me about you having a girlfriend!," you gasped.
-Intak- Well...you were never around....don't ask don't tell," he rolled his eyes.
You were hit Intak's arm.
-Intak- You need to come get your girlfriend hyung," he said to keeho rubbing the spot on his arm where you hit him at.
-Keeho- Yo y/n...chill....so....who is she?," he smirked at Intak.
-Intak- Let me show a pic of her," he smiled and bit his lip.

he showed you guys a pic of his girlfriend.
-Jiung- Oh she's cute,"  he chuckled.
-Keeho- very cute," he added causing you to hit keeho's arm.
-Keeho- Yah what the hell y/n?!?," he whined rubbing his arm.
-You- You're taken...remember that," you rolled your eyes at him.
-Jiung- What's her name?," he said curiously.
-Intak- her name is Yeeun," he smiled.
-Keeho- Ahh...she's your girlfriend back in Canada?,"
-Intak- Yeah...we've been together for 3 years now," he smiled.
-Jiung- Aw that's super cute,right y/n?" he smiled.
-You- Yeah...I'm just shock that my little brother was in a relationship before me all this time," you said completely shook.

you were just in a state of shock because of how your little brother is growing up too fast.

-Jiung- i understand how you feel y/n, it only happens to older siblings," he chuckled.
-You- Yeah," i said softly.
-Keeho- Is she here already?," he asked.
-Intak- Yeah I'm going with my mom to pick her up from the airport.
you all nodded.

-Jiung- well... do you  guys wanna hang after?," he asked.
-Keeho- Sure I'm down," he smiled.
-You- I want to meet intak's girlfriend," you said curiously.
-Jiung- Well...I guess it's me and you," he said to Keeho.

SCHOOL — TIME SKIPS
You were in your last class ready to dip out. You were getting stupid texts from Keeho while he was across the room completely distracting you. You were about to send his something so foul back to him but your teacher caught your attention.

-TEACHER- You guys know graduation is coming up and I was thinking we all should do something on senior skip day, are you guys interested?," he asked.

You all nodded.
-TEACHER- Maybe we should go on a 2 day camping trip," he said.
You all agreed for the camping trip.

-TEACHER- Let's do it next week from now,"
-TEACHER- ok! I will make permission slips for it and it should be ready by the end of the class,please get your parents to sign them and bring them back as soon as possible,"

TIME SKIPS
Keeho's POV
I got a email from the college I applied for. I read the letter and I got accepted!!!! it's a school of performing arts and it's really hard to get in. only the best of the best make it in and are taught by super top tier professors.
I can't believe I made it in and this is a huge milestone for me.

omg! I realized that I have to tell y/n....I don't know how she is gonna take it but I hope it's good and she'll be supportive of my decision. I also forgot to tell her that I really like to sing.

I decided not to tell her yet because I can't...I have pent up fear inside of me that I don't want to deal with right now.

I wanted to meet up with Jiung in the library before I went home to talk to him about it.

AFTER CLASS
We all grabbed the permission slips and I headed out with Y/n.

-Keeho- Ugh Y/n, Can you wait for me near jiung's car? I-I gotta do something real quick," i stuttered a bit.

-You- O-Ok? is everything alright?," she asked concerned.
-Keeho- Y-Yeah, just give me a sec,wait outside for me," I ran off.

LIBRARY
-Jiung- What's up?," he asked.
-Keeho- I got accepted in Seoul Art university!," i said happily and he was just equally happy as me and we both hugged.
-Jiung-WOW!! I'M REALLY PROUD OF YOU HYUNG!," he smiled.
-Keeho- Yeah but the thing is...I don't know how to tell y/n," he sighed.
-Jiung- I know it's gonna be hard but you gotta tell her before it's too late...you know she gets angry when you decide to tell her things last minute," he said.
-Keeho- I know," i sighed running my fingers through my hair in frustration.

.............................................................................

a/n:
Sorry for any errors:(
Follow my ig: @p1ecella

Thanks for reading <3