51.

KEEHO'S POV

-KH Mom- I TOLD YOU TO COME RIGHT BACK!!," she yelled.

-Keeho- I know but we ended up having dinner late and I was not gonna go home when it's pitch black outside mom!," I said annoyingly.

-KH Mom- Wow I can't believe you would disobey me like that," she chuckled at the nonsense and shook her head in disappointment.

-Keeho- Mom I wasn't even serious her mom was watching us all night so please chill," I rolled my eyes in annoyance.

-Mom- Chill? DON'T USE THOSE WORDS TO ME! I'M NOT YOUR FRIEND!," she yelled literally slapping me.

-Keeho- MOM PLEASE STOP!! I TOLD YOU IT WASN'T SERIOUS!," I whined.

We both heard the door open and it revealed Yechan.

-Yechan- MOM I'M HOME!," he yelled coming in.

KEEHO'S POV

-Keeho- Oh hell no....mom I can't do this with him," I said annoyed.

-Yechan- Wow it's good to see you too hyung," he chuckled.

-Yechan- Where am I sleeping?," he asked.

- KH Mom- your room is the empty one next to your brother's," she explained.

he nodded going upstairs and unpacking.

- Keeho- MOM NO!!WHY DOES HIS ROOM GOT TO BE NEXT TO MINE?!." i yelled at her.

-KH Mom- That's the only available room," she sighed.

- Keeho- Oh no....can I just sleep in the living room?," I pleaded.

-KH Mom- No ! You would look stupid sleeping on the couch when you have a whole bed," she shook her head no.

I sighed.

-KH Mom- now back to the topic we were on....i'm thinking I should ground you for a week," she sighed pondering.

-keeho- MOM PLEASE! WE DIDN'T DO ANYTHING!!," i whined.

-Yechan- Bro why are you whining?! are you a baby?," he chuckled coming downstairs.

-KH Mom- he's a big baby," she rolled her eyes.

- Keeho- Mom for the last time, me and y/n didn't even do anything," i sighed.

- KH Mom- I don't wanna hear no more...you are banned from going over y/n's now," she stated.

- Keeho- ARE YOU CRAZY MOM?! YOU KNOW I LOVE HER AND CAN'T SEPARATE US!," I yelled.

- KH Mom - WATCH YOUR TONE SON !," she yelled.

- Keeho- You know what..you guys are fucking crazy...i can't live here anymore, i'm moving out," I stated.

- KH Mom- Oh yeah? First of all, you watch your mouth before I kill you with my bare hands...and where are you gonna go with no money?!,"she yelled.

- Keeho- I have money in my savings account...I can easily get a place... matter if fact, I'll stay over y/n's" I crossed my arms.

- Yechan- Damn your wild hyung...talking to mom like that," he instigated this whole argument.

- Keeho- OH SHUT THE HELL UP YECHAN...YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT WE ARE TALKING ABOUT! I yelled at him and then rolled my eyes.

- Yechan- Oh wow you must wanna fight then," Yechan then got in my face cracking his knuckles.