39.

You all toured what it was like in Canada and Keeho was acting a bit off towards you. Jiung had to speak up to him and correct him.

You all made it back to the hotel and your dad was not happy.

-Dad- Where we're you guys?," he crossed his arms.
Keeho and Jiung was silent.

-You- Out," you said boldly.
-Dad- Without my permission," he said
-You- Uh yeah....I'm shock that you care," you defended yourself.
-Dad- I do care, I'm your father," he said getting closer to the three of you.
-Jiung- I told them that you would get upset if we go," he said.
You looked at Jiung questioning if he was your boyfriend or not.
-You- What's your problem?," you looked at Jiung.
-Jiung- What do you mean? I did nothing wrong," he shrugged his shoulders.
-You- Why are you being a tattletale?," you squinted your eyes at him.
-Jiung- How am I being a tattletale?," he chuckled.
-Keeho- You basically just snitched on us," he said.
-Dad- WE TALK LATER YOUNG LADY, I made reservations for us to eat right now, let's go," he said.
..............
DINNER
You all were sitting at the table eating with your dad and your brother.

-Intak- DAD, I WANT A PAIR OF JORDANS PLEASE," he said happily.
-Dad- Intak, you already have like 10 pairs already," he sighed.
-Intak- Pleaseee, this is the last time I'll ask," he begged.
-Dad- Haha fine," he chuckled.
He was a smiley boy.

-Keeho- Is your food good Y/n?," he asked.
You nodded while chewing.

Jiung tried to feed you with his food but you turned away.
-Jiung- Why are you being like that? Are you still mad?," he pouted.
-You- Yes, I'm still furious with you," you said angrily.

-Jiung- Y/n, you know that he will find out eventually right?," he said bluntly.
-Dad- You're right, you wouldn't have that fun for long," he said to you.S

-You- Why are you trying to come back in my life all the sudden?," you crossed your arms.
-Dad-  Whether I'm in your life or not, You are still my daughter and I'm still your dad," he stated.
-You- What about those nights when you was talking about disowning me and leaving mom, huh?," you raised your voice but not as loud where everyone can hear you but enough for everyone at the table to hear.

-Dad- What?," he squinted his eyes.
-You- Don't play dumb, every time mom was away and you had to watch me, you would always get angry at me for doing things babies my age would do and tell me how I'm useless," you explained.

-Dad- Y/n, I've never said anything like that," he chuckled.
-You- Oh yeah, I know you remember when you told me that Intak was a mistake-," you said.

-Intak- Wait...WHAT IS SHE TALKING ABOUT?!," he said to dad.
-Dad- I don't even know Y/n doesn't even know what she's talking about," he said to him.

-You- Yah Intak," you said.
He looked at you.
-You- When you were a tiny baby,I was holding you on the couch and dad talked so bad about us it was things a father should not say to his own children," you said to him.
-Dad- DON'T LISTEN TO HER INTAK!!," he yelled angrily.
-Intak- Is what she's saying true?," he said softly to him.
-Dad- Of course not....You know how much I love the both of you," he said to him.
-You- Loved me enough to get rid of me?huh?," you said to him.
-Intak- W-Why did you leave mom and Y/n,then?," he said as he had tears in his eyes.

Dad went speechless and was officially defeated.
-Intak- So it is true," he said crying.

-Dad- I am so sorry......I didn't know my intentions at that time....it was really hard raising the two of you,"  he said.

-You- So you thought we were both mistakes?," you said crying.
Dad went speechless again.

You went out of the restaurant and Keeho,Jiung,and Intak went after you.

You walked to the next block and sat on the curve and cried your eyes out.
Keeho and Jiung sat next to you while Intak stood up. They both comforted you.

-Intak- So we were mistakes all our lives," he sighed.
-Keeho- Do not think you guys were mistakes,you both are a gift from god and your father is just an ungrateful and evil person," he stated.
-Jiung- I know your mom would say otherwise," he said.

-You- I still remember the look on my face when he said that he hates the both of us," you sighed.
-Intak- So what you were saying back there true, did he really say I was a mistake?," he said.

You nodded.
-You- Mom was gone to work and he had to babysit us," you added.
Intak got so angry, he barged back into the restaurant to where dad was and we followed him.

-Intak- You really are an ungrateful bastard!!!," he yelled angrily.
Everyone at the restaurant turned to where we were and looked at what was going on.

-Dad- LET'S NOT DO THIS HERE!!!," he yelled.
-Intak- NO!!! EVERYONE HERE NEEDS TO KNOW HOW EVIL YOU TRULY ARE," he yelled.

-Intak- No wonder you would let me do all these bad things and would let me disobey everyone and people would say how you are a bad father....you just didn't care and just failed as a father," he shook his head disappointed.
-Intak- Y/n said that you would talk so bad about mom, it was like mom was a dog," he said to you.
-You- HOW COULD YOU?! SHE IS THE ONE WHO RAISED ME TO BE THE NICE RESPECTFUL LADY I AM TODAY," you yelled.
-Dad- You don't even know all the bad things your mom would say and do to me," he said disgusted.
-You- At least she raised me well and knows what's right and what's wrong," you said to him.
He chuckled and rolled his eyes.

-Intak- I don't want to see you ever again," he said coldly.
-Dad- Then where are you going to go?," he said.
-Intak- I'm going back home with mom...at least she'll still raise me right," he said coldly.
-Intak- How are you gonna get there? Our flight isn't until next week," he said to him.

-Keeho- We'll leave early," he said to him.
-Dad- Excuse me, do not interfere with us, you have no say on my family," he said to Keeho.

Keeho's POV
I'm sorry for what I'm about to say. I'm not in on disrespecting older people but I've been holding my tongue this whole trip. Her father really needs to hear how this mouth flows, when I speak, ugly things will fly out.....

-Keeho-  ACTUALLY I REALLY DO HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY....I JUST REALLY THOUGHT ABOUT HOW YOU ARE TRULY UNGRATEFUL, YOU WERE TRULY BLESSED TO HAVE A FAMILY THAT ACTUALLY LOVED AND CARED FOR YOU-," jiung cut me off.
-Jiung- Yah!! Keeho stop," he whispered.
-Keeho- NO I'M NOT GONNA STOP BECAUSE HE SHOULD BE THANKING GOD FOR HIS WIFE AND KIDS BECAUSE YOU WOULD BE NOTHING WITHOUT THEM...THEY ARE SHOWING YOU LOVE AND CARE AND YOU SHOULD RETURN IT," he stated.
Dad just chuckled at Keeho.
-You- Why do you keep chuckling?," you said with a disgusted
-Dad- It's just funny how a complete stranger just came at me and tell me what to do with my life and family," he chuckled once more.

-You- HE'S JUST SOME STRANGER, HE'S MY BOYF-,"

.................................
a/n:
Sorry for any errors:(
Follow my ig: @p1ecella @resetjiung

Thanks for reading <3