27.

-You- Keeho!!," you said happily as someone can get Chani off you.

You were so digging Keeho's dark blue undercut hair. He looked very grown up and sexy, it also makes him look like a bad boy. You slightly blushed at the sight of Keeho but you turned your head and touched your cheeks so he wouldn't see you blush.

Keeho noticed you were touching your cheeks and he gave a half smile.
Chani looked at Keeho.
-Chani- WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING? Y/N DOESN'T CONCERN YOU ANYMORE," He said coldly.
You were looking forward to what Keeho had to say.
-Keeho- You're right, she doesn't concern me anymore but that doesn't give you the right to touch her," he said coldly.
-Chani- Why can't you just mind your business and just go to class," he said facing Keeho.

Not another fight about you.
-Keeho- Nope, not until you leave her alone and you go to class," he said crossing his arms.
-Keeho- Plus, you're her cousin, that's fucking disgusting," he said annoyed.

-Chani- So?," he said.
-Keeho- That's your blood, what will you do if Y/n's parents and your parents found about what you've been doing to Y/n?," he said.
-Chani- They will never know, Y/n is such a scaredy cat to tell them, so what's the point?," he shrugged his shoulders.

You got furious about what Chani just said. You took Chani's hand off your shoulder and he looked back at you.

You slapped Chani across the face and pushed him to Keeho.

-You- AND WHAT IF I TELL THEM?!!," you said angrily.
-Chani- I know you're not," he crossed his arms.

Chani telling you that you are scared to tell his parents and your mom about what's been going on, makes you want to tell them right now.

-You- Just wait until school over, I will expose your ass," you said boldly.

Chani was laughing at you.
-Chani- No you're not," he laughed.
-You- Okay if you say so," you gave him a death stare and then walked away from them.
........
In class:
-Jiung- Y/n what was taking you so long?," he said worriedly.
You glared at Chani and Keeho and Jiung got the picture.
-Chani- Jiung-ah let's go to the arcade later," he said to him.
-Jiung- No," he said coldly.
-Chani- What's the matter?," he said concerned about his friend.
-Jiung- I DON'T WANT TO GO TO THE ARCADE WITH YOU," he said boldly.
-Chani- YAH!! CHOI JIUNG, WHAT HAS GOTTEN INTO YOU?," he said shook.
-Jiung- I'll tell you after class, let's just focus on the lesson," he said.
.........
LUNCH
You sat at the table with Jiung.
Keeho sat away from you and you pouted. Jiung held your hand and gave you a nod.
Chani sat next to you with a smirk.
Jiung offered to switch seats with you and you immediately agreed.
-Chani- YAH! WHAT'S GOING ON?!," he exclaimed.
-Jiung- THE REAL QUESTION IS WHAT'S GOING OM WITH YOU?!," he exclaimed.
-Chani- What are you talking about?," he said confused.
-You- You already know what he is talking about, don't play dumb," you said with a cold facial expression.
-Chani- I really don't know what you guys are talking about," he said playing it off.

-Jiung- So you don't know about you harassing
Y/n?," he said coldly.
Chani got quiet.
-You- He was the one who was holding me up earlier," you crossed your arms.
-Jiung- What the hell is wrong with you man?," he said disgusted.
-Jiung- She is your cousin,your blood, what you're doing is disgusting," he said disgusted.
-You- and I've rejectedall of his touches," you said.
-Jiung- TOUCHING ?!!!, NO BRO WE CAN'T BE FRIENDS ANYMORE," he exclaimed.
-Chani- We've been through everything together, I'm not going to give up on my best friend," he stated.
-Jiung- CAUGHT IN THE ACT WITH YOUR COUSIN IS FUCKING SICKENING!!!," he exclaimed.
-Jiung- And I can't be friends with a sick person," he shook his head in disbelief.
-Chani- I'M NOT SICK," he exclaimed.
-You- Then what are you?!," you yelled.
-Chani- I know I'm the only one person who has a crush on their cousin and wants to be with them," he stated.
-You- YAH!!! YOU ARE THE ONLY PERSON!!," you yelled.
Chani did not say anything.
-Jiung- Have fun at the arcade by yourself because I'm not going!!," he yelled and stood up with you.

You and Jiung was about to walk away but Chani stopped us.

Chani punched Jiung and he fell on the floor.
-You- YAHH!! WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?!!," you exclaimed and pushed Chani.
He stopped you from pushing him and looked in your eyes.

You slapped the living daylights out of Chani that his whole cheek turned red.

Everyone looked at you and Chani.

You felt someone pushed you back and attacked Chani.
It was Keeho.

Keeho attacked Chani and you just stood there watching Keeho fight Chani.

You heard weak Jiung called your name and you helped him up.
-You- Are you okay Jiung?," you checked to cheek.
-You- Your jaw is swollen," you pouted.

He held his jaw and then spoke.

-Jiung- I'm okay," he gently rubbed the area.

-You- Let's get you out of here," you helped him up.
-Jiung- No, I'm going to help Keeho," he said boldly.

-You- Yah! You can't, you will get in trouble, I don't want you to get you in trouble!!," you said worriedly.

-Jiung- I want to do this, I want him to never touch you again," he put his forehead on yours.
-You- But you are already hurt," you pouted.
I'll be okay," was his last words to you before he ran.
-You- JIUNG-AH!!!," you yelled.
Jiung ran to help Keeho fight Chani.
By now, everyone was surrounded by them yelling 'FIGHT' and you were caught in the Crowd.

You never wanted this to ever happen. But it's not your fault, you just didn't want either Jiung or Keeho to get hurt.
You didn't want to Chani to get beaten to death by the hands of your friend and ex.
But You wanted Chani to face the consequences.

-You- Should I pull them away or just watch?," you said to yourself.

You were so frustrated at this point. You wanted to Jump in and pull them away from each other but you don't want to get hurt but you want them to stop fighting. But, You wanted Chani to learn the lesson on harassment.

You saw the security men go take them away. You followed them to the principal's office.

........................

A/n:
Sorry for any errors:(
Follow my ig: @p1hxrmony @jiungles 🤍