44. 🔞

🔞(SMUT...MINORS PLEASE SHOO!)

(oh it's some unholy stuff going here, beware)

......................................................................................

-keeho-you're so fucking pretty y/n," he smiled as he exposed your bare top. he massaged your boobs and pressed kisses around your nip causing you to moan.

he licked your nipple massaging the soft melons. he looked you dead in the eyes as he softly moaned at the sight of you. he went to the other and did the same. you cupped his head. you felt very good at the moment...."why was keeho so good at this? who has he been doing this to before me?," you thought.

he then stopped and looked at you with a smile and you gave him a smile.
-keeho- are you okay? do you feel good?," he asked cautiously.
you smiled and bit your bottom.
-keeho- gosh you look so cute," he chuckled.
-keeho- i want to fuck you so bad now," he said with lust in his eyes.
he took off your panties without hesitation and began to eat you out. you were literally screaming at the sudden attack. you're insides were literally on fire and you felt a overwhelming wave of pressure in you. you felt so good at that giving moment, you didn't want him to stop.
-you- uh...i-i-i'm gonna c-cum soon ," you moaned out arching your back.

-keeho- don't,"he then stopped and your hips bulked up involuntarily , your pussy was throbbing trying to hold back the load you were going to release.

keeho took off his top and dropped his bottoms and his hard sock sprung out flashing before your eyes.

-you- omg you're so big," you bit your bottom lip.
- keeho - you like it," he chuckled.
-you- you look so hot,"he propped his back up against the headboard. You were in between his legs as you grabbed his thick member and he lightly gasped at the feeling.
-Keeho- fuck y/n," he yelled out of nowhere.
you chuckled and lowered your head and began to softly suck him off and he closed his eyes moaning.

-keeho- just like that," he breathed out.
-you- you taste so good babe," you began to pump him and made direct eye contact with you.
-keeho- oh yeah?," he said not breaking the eye contact.

he formed pigtails with your hair and made you suck him ENTIRELY. he bucked his hips up and down and you were gagged and turning pink. while you thought you were gonna die, keeho was enjoying it as his moans got louder. he later stopped and his pre-cum shot out at you and you were coughing up everything.you both were panting.

-you- "YAH! YOU COULD'VE KILLED ME'," you hit him.
-keeho- but your mouth felt so good, I couldn't resist," he bit his bottom lip meeting up with your face and kissed you.

he then turned you over and started to slowly insert himself into you. you moaned squeezing his arms because of keeho's size. he was a bit too big for you but you didn't want to ruin the moment and make him feel bad.

-Keeho-  omg you're so tight y/n," he smiled.

he slowly input every inch of himself into you until he was in the way.
-you- ugh it hurts ...you're so big," you moaned out.
-Keeho - it's okay, you'll feel the pressure after," he reassured you.

you just nodded trying to endure the pain for a little while. once you got used to his length, keeho started to sped up a bit causing you moaned due to the incoming pressure.

- keeho- your pussy feels so fucking good y/n," he groaned and threw his head back.

Keeho started to speed up the pace and you were just a moaning wet mess. the way Keeho was pounding your g-spot you felt your orgasm solidly building up inside you causing you to actually scream because it felt so good.

-you- ugh....i-m gonna cum," you squealed.
-Keeho- uh uh...me too,let's cum together ," he panted.

after a couple of hard pounding thrusts, you screamed as you released a blob of cum . keeho pulled out and came all of  over you lower admomen.

both sweaty and panting, keeho laid beside you as you two were just looking up at the ceiling.

-keeho- that was amazing,"he chuckled looking at you who was still too stunned to speak.

-you- why the hell...were you so good?," you slowly turned your head to look at him as well.
-keeho- I don't know...you were great too," he smirked.
he pulled your arm so you can be closer to him. he kissed you passionately.
-Keeho- I love you y/n," he broke the kiss.
-you- I love you more," you smiled.

You looked over the the clock and it was already 2am.
-you- shit ! Let's go to sleep," you said getting under the warm blankets and keeho did the same.

you two went to sleep in no time.
......................................................................................
a/n:
Sorry for any errors:(
Follow my ig: @p1ecella

Thanks for reading <3