49.

Keeho's pov

I was not paying any sort of attention to the movie but just staring at y/n and her gorgeous body. I don't know what's coming over me but it was not holy at all.....

- y/n- babe can you pass me some candy?," she asked me and I came back to reality.

- Keeho- oh sure sorry...," i took the box of candy off the coffee table and handed it to her.

-Y/n- thanks...Are you okay?," she asked confused.

-Keeho- Yeah what makes you say that?," I chucked and rolled my eyes awkwardly.

-Y/n- you were silent the whole time?," she retorted.

-Keeho- I'm good..I was just completely immersed into the movie," I lied.

-Y/n- Oh yeah?," she chuckled.

I nodded smiling.

-Y/n- What was the main character's name?," she cocked an eyebrow.

-Keeho- come on y/n...let's not do that," I chuckled fainted.

-Y/n- So you weren't paying attention," she smirked.

I got quiet...

-Y/n- so what were you focusing on?," she smirked and teased.

-Keeho- It's too dirty to say in front of the kids," i whispered causing her eyes to widened.

-Y/n- Since when you were this naughty ugly?," she said shook.

-Keeho- I don't know what's coming over me," I shrugged my shoulders.

-Y/n- " well...I like it," she whispered in my ear and I got hard not gonna lie.

- Keeho - Yeah? you like it ugly?," I leaned in her face looking at her lips then back in her eyes.

She bit her lip and nodded.

- Keeho- I think we should take this to the bedroom?," I smirked.

She looked at me and shook her head no.

-Keeho- N-No? Why?," I pouted.

-Y/n- I don't want intak to suspect something from us," she pouted.

-Keeho- He doesn't have to know," I caressed her face.

-Y/n- Later," she whispered.

-Keeho- you're no fun," I gave her a disgusted look.

TIME SKIPS
it was now midnight and we were still up and a playing game of truth or dare. it's going very light , but I decided to spice things up when it was my turn to ask Yeeun a question.

-Keeho- Yeeun....truth or dare?," I asked her.
-Yeeun- Um...Truth," she simply said.

I hesitated a bit causing her to nervously gulp.

-Keeho- Is it true that intak is the only guy you're seeing?, i asked looking at her very intensely.

Yeeun's POV

WTF Keeho?! How dare you put me on blast like this....
I stayed quiet until Intak spoke.

-Intak- YAH HYUNG! WE SAID WE WOULD GO EASY THIS ROUND!!," he exclaimed.

- Keeho- I don't know, we've been playing easy for 15 minutes so I have to spice things up," he shrugged his shoulders.

-Y/n- You don't have to answer if you don't want to," she simply said to me.