48.

Keeho's pov

-Keeho- Mom please can I go over y/n's for dinner?!," I whined.
-Mom- No so you can have sex with her again?! absolutely not," she rolled her eyes and continued doing her task.

-Keeho- But mom....how many times do I have to tell you that I'm sorry?! I made a mistake but at least I didn't get her pregnant!!," I whined louder.

-Mom- How do you know that?! what is she's pregnant and she doesn't even know?!,"

i sighed in annoyance.
-Keeho- Mom....what if I come back after dinner?,"
-Mom- Fine.....please come back after or I will actually k*ll you," she rolled her eyes.
I immediately smiled and ran upstairs to get dressed.

(TIME SKIPS)
I finally made it to y/n's house and greet her with a longing kiss. Gosh I missed her.

" I missed you ugly," he said to me.
" Uh- wow...if im ugly than you are uglier,"I playfully hit his arm causing him to chuckle.

" it smells good in here Mrs. Song," he smiled.
" oh thanks Keeho, mind taking this hot pot to the table for me? it's heavy," she asked.

" No problem," i grabbed the hot pot from her.

" KEEHO HYUNG!," intak yelled from upstairs coming downstairs.
" Hey Namdongseng," he gave him a handshake.
" Namdongseng"? I thought.

" I want you to meet my girlfriend Yeeun," he smiled.

Keeho smiled then faded once he saw her coming down the stairs. Her eyes widened at none other than Keeho.

"Uh...Hey," Yeeun awkwardly stuck her hand out for me to shake.

Keeho's POV
Girlfriend?! Is she serious right now? Why is she with him? Does Yechan know about this??? my brain was playing ring around the rosie right now...what is wrong with her? is she trying to play Yechan because it's not funny...I wanted to tell her off but it'll ruin the dinner so I held my tongue. but afterwards, I will tell her off.

" hey," I faked smiled.

TIME SKIPS
we were all sitting  around the dinner table eating the delicious food my mother in law cooked and it was quiet.

" can you stay over?," y/n whispered to me.
" I can't...my mom wants me to come home after," I sighed and rolled my eyes.

" okay," y/n pouted and it actually broke my heart seeing her sad like this.

I was literally fight demons debating if I should stay or not....but I'm grown now and can do whatever I want without mom's approval.

" you know what...I'll stay over," i smiled.
" but what will your mom say about it?," she said worried.
" Don't worry, I'll handle her when I go home tomorrow," I smiled and winked.

" okay but I don't want you to get in trouble babe," she pouted again.
" it's ok baby I'll just tell her that we had a very late dinner," i caressed her chin.

she gave a half smile and nodded.
" mom can Keeho stay?," she asked.
" nope," she said immediately.
" but why?," her voice croaked.
" I'm just kidding....id figured he'd stay since he always does....but I'll give you pj's to put on," she replied.

you and keeho both chuckled at your mom joke. 
" But there's no need for pj's...I'd ordered us matching ones," she said excitedly.