Ch. 4 - UNLEASHED

Florence's outfit

Chapter Four⊚ Unleashed ⊚

Chapter Four
Unleashed

Amid the rush of boys changing into sweats and shorts, Scott and Stiles whisper at their lockers. "I looked everywhere. It's like he just walked walked away- left his car, his dog." Scott said and Stiles nodded slightly, "Okay, was he, like... could he have been a virgin, maybe? Did he look like a virgin? Was he, you know, virginal?" Stiles asked.

"No, definitely not- Deaton makes me have sex with all of his clients. It's a new policy." Scott said then smiles, proud of his joke but Stiles just stares at him making him sigh, "And why are you talking like he's already dead? He's just missing."

"Missing and presumed dead because he's probably a virgin, Scott! And you know who else is a virgin? Me. I'm a virgin, okay? And you know what that means? It means that my lack of sexual experience is now literally a threat to my life! Okay, I need to have sex, like, right now. Someone needs to have sex with me, like, today. Like, someone needs to sex me right now!" Stiles said hysterically.

Suddenly a locker next to him shut and Danny turned to face them, "Alright I'll do it." Danny said making Stiles jump slightly and spin around, "What???" Stiles asked. "Come to my place at nine. Plan to stay the night. I like to cuddle." Danny said, "Oh, that is so sweet. Are you kidding?" Stiles said earnestly.

"Yes! I'm kidding." Danny said exasperatedly before walking away, "Okay, you know, you don't toy with a guy's emotions like that, Danny! It's not attractive, all right?" Stiles called out before turning back to Scott as Coach walked out of his office.

"Mr. Lahey, happy to have you back! Not happy that you're late." Coach said as Isaac walked into the locker room. "I'll remind you all, cross-country is not optional for lacrosse players! I don't need you turning into a bunch of fat-asses in the off season." Coach said and then saw Isaac and Danny pull off their shirts to display a ripped physique, "So, work on that..."

The cross country team gather beyond the start of a trail that lead into the outlying woods. At the starting line, Isaac kneels to tighten his shoelaces. But then pauses, holding still. Gripping the laces, his hands curl into fist as he slowly turns to find Aiden standing on his right. Ethan steps in at his left while Florence moved to stand next to Aiden.