Ch. 67 - SAID THE SPIDER TO THE FLY

Florence's outfit:

Chapter Sixty-Seven⚔  Said The Spider To The Fly ⚔

Chapter Sixty-Seven
⚔  Said The Spider To The Fly

"Wolves, or Werewolves?" Malia asked as she laid on her bed, reading a book about France while Lydia and Florence stood in front of her. "They said wolves." Florence said and Malia flops onto her back and continues reading her book, "Not interested. You go." She said making Florence roll her eyes as she and Lydia glanced at each other.

"Liam was asking for help from the Werecoyote, not the Banshee or the Phoenix." Lydia said after setting down a suitcase, "Why me?" Malia asked and Florence shrugged slightly. "Maybe because you're the former animal. No one understands mysterious animal situations like you do."

Malia flops back onto her stomach and looks at Florence and Lydia with her book still in her hands. "I'm done with mysterious animal situations. I want mysterious men- French ones." Malia said and Florence made a face, "They're not as mysterious like Hollywood plays them out to be."

Lydia makes a face at Malia before noticing that the website tracking Malia's flight to Paris is blinking "REROUTED". "Your flight's delayed." Lydia said and Malia shook her head, "No, no... It's re-routed. There's a difference." She said making Florence cock an eyebrow at her.

"Delayed is what happens when a flight is rerouted. So, you have plenty of time to help-" Florence said but got distracted by another pop-up on Malia's laptop before continuing, "...And there's a storm system shutting down Charles DeGaulle Airport." She said.

Malia glances back to look at the computer before shrugging and returning to her book, "It's a minor shower." She said making Florence and Lydia look at each other before they gave Malia a look. Malia sighs before turning around and slamming her laptop shut and arguing in a defensive voice.

"Liam's got everything covered. They were just dead wolves. It doesn't sound supernatural to me." Malia said and Florence raised her eyebrows, "We're in Beacon Hills, I'm pretty sure everything is supernatural. But if you help I'll buy you first class tickets to Paris." Florence said and Malia looked at her for a moment.