Ch. 25 - THE DARK MOON

Florence's outfit

Chapter Twenty-Five💰 The Dark Moon 💰

Chapter Twenty-Five
💰 The Dark Moon 💰

"This doesn't seem so bad." Stiles says as him, Lydia and Florence look around, Lydia having a tight hold on Florence arm for comfort. They're were in Mexico to negotiate with the Calaveras, who were a group of hunters, similar to the Clarkes and Argents. Well- before the Argents broke and majority of the Clarkes were killed.

"It's not the town that's bad, it's the plan." Florence says making Stiles look at her offended, "What's wrong with the plan?" He asked and both girls rose their eyebrows. "Stiles, this could be the stupidest plan we've ever come up with. You're aware of that, right?" Lydia says exasperatedly and he nodded, "I'm aware it's not our best..." He said making Florence scoff lightly.

"I can't believe I said you had good ideas."

"We are going to die." Both Florence and Lydia said at the same time making Stiles glanced at them. "Are you saying that as a Phoenix and a Banshee, or are you both just being pessimistic?" Stiles says as they start walking. "I'm saying it as a person who doesn't wanna die." Lydia says and Florence laughed, "Okay... Would you mind restricting any talk of death to actual Phoenix and Banshee predictions?"

"This plan is stupid and you guys are all going to die a gruesome death while I watch. I'm only gonna save Lydia." Florence said and Stiles chuckled and nodded his head, "Oh thank you." He said sarcastically and she smiled and hummed.

Walking up to the building of the club, two men stood in front of them, "Estamos aquí para la fiesta?" Lydia asked and the men looked at each other then shook their head making her sigh. Stiles pulled a card out of his pocket before showing it to one of the men, he looked over to a camera making Stiles hold the card up to it and then a few second after the door buzzed open.

Taking a deep breath, they walked in, the door shutting behind them as they walked down a hall. The music they could already hear was making the walls shake violently. As they walked, Florence made sure to keep a good grip on Lydia so they dont get separated I'm the crowd.

Standing at the bar, three shot glasses got set in front of them making them raise their eyebrows in confusion. Stiles went to grab his wallet but a hand grabbed onto his and Florence's shoulders, "No. On the house. Most American teenagers don't cross the border to refuse a drink." Someone said and Florence shrugged slightly before taking the shot then pulling something out her pocket.

"We didn't come here to drink." Florence said before dropping one of the bullets they found on the loft floor into a shot glass.

"Severo hates this music. Me? I've always loved the music of youth. This especially, it has a savage energy." Araya said, looking down at whatever she was doing making Florence roll her eyes. "We're not here to talk about music. We're here for Derek Hale." Florence said making Araya look at her and smile, "Is that so?"