Ch. 21 - THE FOX AND THE WOLF

Florence's outfit

Chapter Twenty-One🦊 The Fox and The Wolf 🦊

Chapter Twenty-One
🦊 The Fox and The Wolf 🦊

Florence and Lydia both laid in Lydia's bed with Florence leaning on her elbow as she looked down at Lydia while gently running her hand through Lydia's hair. "Why are you looking at me like that?" Lydia asked and Florence smiled softly, "Cause you're beautiful." She said making Lydia smile.

"How many time are you gonna say that?" Lydia asked and Florence shrugged slightly, "Until it annoys you enough that you leave me." She said making Lydia roll her eyes and laugh. "Maybe I just have a thing for red heads." Florence said making Lydia sit up and look at Florence offended, "I am not a red head." She said and Florence moved to where she was sitting up by both her elbows as she looked at Lydia in amusement.

"You're not?" She asked and Lydia shook her head, "My hair is strawberry blonde." She said and Florence furrow her brows and nodded slightly. "So... red head." She said and Lydia scoffed, "I don't think I can be with you anymore." She said and Florence chuckled and held her hands up slightly in defense.

"Okay, okay. Strawberry blonde... Still beautiful though." Florence said and Lydia smiled, "Thank you." She said before leaning forward and connecting their lips. Florence reached up and ran her hand through Lydia's hair before cupping the side of her face as their lips moved in sync.

A couple minutes later Lydia straddled Florence's waist as she grabbed Florence's face while Florence grabbed her hips. Their lips moved in sync until Lydia pulled away to start trailing kisses down Florence's neck. Florence hummed slightly, closing her eyes for a moment until Lydia pulled back slightly.

Florence started up at her as she tucked a piece of hair behind Lydia's ear. "I wanna take you out on a date, a real date." Florence said making Lydia smile. "About time." She said before leaning down to gently kiss Florence.

Before they could go any farther, Florence's phone went off making them sigh softly. Lydia dropped her head down on Florence's shoulder while Florence reached over to grab her phone, furrowing her brows slightly when she saw a text.

🦊

"Sorry, but I can't let you walk out with this. It's way above the legal voltage limit." Parrish said, holding up Argent's stun baton, "I only use it for hunting." Argent said Derek gives Argent a hilariously exasperated look at this comment, and Argent can't help but roll his eyes in response.

"Yeah, well, I'm pretty sure you could use it to jump-start a 747." Parrish said and Argent squinted at him, "This property belongs to me, and the charges were dropped. Although, I'm not exactly sure who's responsible for that." Argent said looking over at Derek.

"I am." Stilinski said walking up to them, "I'll take care of this, Parrish." He said. "Stilinski, I'm not kidding- this thing's a few watts from being a lightsaber." Parrish said leaning over to Stilinsk, "I didn't take you as a Star Wars fan Deputy." Florence said as she walked up to them making them look at her.