Ch. 19 - LETHARIA VULPINA

Florence's outfit

Chapter Nineteen🦊 Letharia Vulpina 🦊

Chapter Nineteen
🦊 Letharia Vulpina 🦊

Florence, Derek and Scott come running into the parking lot only for Derek throw his arms out in front of them making them stop. Looking down, there was a giant puddle of water and the broken wire sat in the middle of it. Basically creating a giant puddle of electrified death. 

They looked back up to see Kira standing in the water, unfazed and grab the wire. They watch in shock and amazement as Kira covered the end of the wire with her fist, all the lights around them flickers as she absorbed the electricity. She opened her eyes, looking over at them with glowing orange eyes making Florence let out an impressed chuckle.

When she dropped the wire, that's when Derek and FL noticed Isaac lying in the puddle making them instantly ran over to them, "Isaac?" Florence said as she grabbed him and listened for a second before looking at Derek alarmed.

"He's not breathing... Scott, he's not breathing!"

🦊

"Have I told you how beautiful you look today?" Florence asked making Lydia hum slightly and turn to her, "Are you just trying to distract me from doing this?" She asked and Florence shrugged slightly. "Yes, but you do look beautiful." Florence said making Lydia roll her eyes slightly but still smile a little.

"While it's smart to bring us with you, I still think the rest of this is totally insane." Allison said as she, Florence and Lydia walked up to the door of the loft. "I tried to find Stiles, and I led everyone into a mental institution! I call that a colossal failure." Lydia said and Florence nodded in agreement slightly whole Allison cleared her throat.

"Look, I just need to figure this out, and he's the only one offering help." Lydia said and Florence raised her eyebrows, "Peter Hale doesn't offer help- he offers a chance for you to be manipulated into giving him what he wants... At least that's what I picked up on." She said and Lydia shrugged slightly.

"Fine. Let's see what he wants..." Lydia said before pulling the door open to find Peter standing in front of the windows. "The Hunter, the Banshee and the Phoenix..." He said as he turned to them before smirking, "Ladies, come in." He said and Florence rolled her eyes slightly. "I nearly know him and I hate him." She muttered as they walked into the loft.