Ch. 13 - ANCHORS

Florence's outfit

Chapter Thirteen 🦊 Anchors 🦊

Chapter Thirteen
🦊 Anchors 🦊

"So let me get this straight." Florence said as she drove and Isaac was about to say something but she held her hand up slightly, "Yes I know. Ironic coming from the gay girl." Florence said. The past few weeks Florence has gotten closer to the McCall pack. But she isn't part of the pack as they were still a little bit warily about her, well- some more than others.

Allison and Florence had become friends, they weren't super close but they've gotten a little close. Scott was okay with her, he doesn't completely trust her enough to make her part of his pack but she's an ally. Surprisingly, Florence and Isaac had basically became best friends.

Lydia and Florence's relationship has mostly been them getting to know each other a lot better... amongst other things. And Stiles and Florence? Well the pack can't decide if their arguments are amusing or annoying.

"So you have a crush on Allison-" Florence started to say but Isaac cut her off, "I do not have a crush on Allison." He said making her glance at him with a cocked eyebrow. "Yeah, and I'm not a bitch." She said sarcastically, "You have a crush on her, don't lie to yourself, mate." She said and he just rolled his eyes.

"As I was saying. You have a crush on Allison and you told her ex-boyfriend, who you live with, that you wanted to kiss her... And he threw you into the wall. He didn't shove you, he threw you." She said and Isaac sighed, "You're never gonna let me hear the end of this are you?" He asked and she pursed her lips and squinted slightly as she pulled into the parking lot.

"No, I don't think I will." She said making him groan slighly, "Why did I decide to be friends with you?" He mumbled and she chuckled and looked at him after pulling into a spot. "I wouldn't be able to answer that if I tried." She said before they both got out the car, "Honestly, I just assumed you used me for rides." Florence said and Isaac shrugged slightly.

"That's half of the reason." He said and she nodded before pointing at him, "You still owe me gas money." She said before walking away.

Florence walked into school and glanced around to see Lydia at her locker. She was about to walk over when all of the sudden Allison ran through the double doors completely freaked out. "Allison, are you okay?" Lydia asked as she came over to stand next to Florence. Allison glanced up at them, breathing heavily, still freaked out.