Ch. 6 - MOTEL CALIFORNIA

Florence's outfit

Chapter Six⊚ Motel California ⊚

Chapter Six
Motel California

A school bus rumbles into the parking lot of the Glen Capri motel, doors swinging open and Coach and his Cross Country team disembark. An exhausted Scott and Stiles step out, followed by Allison, Lydia. "I've seen worse." Scott shrugged and he glanced around making Stiles look at him crazy, "Where have you seen worse?"

A whistle blows and Coach holds up a handful of room keys in front of the students. "Listen up! The meet's been pushed 'til tomorrow. This is the closest motel with the most vacancies and the least amount of good judgement when it comes to accepting a bunch of degenerates like yourselves! You'll be pairing up- choose wisely. And I'll have no sexual perversions perpetrated by you little deviants! Got that? Keep your dirty little hands to your dirty little selves!"

"I'm not sharing with anyone." Florence said as she grabbed a key from Coach and walked away. She only took a few step away before slowly stopping as she glanced around the place, "What's wrong?" Ethan asked as he walked up to her and she slightly shook her head.

"This place is full of death. I don't trust it." She said and he sighed softly, "Well, nothing we can't handle." He said making her raise her eyebrows at him. "I look forward to the day you say that and it turns out to be something we can't handle." She said and he just rolled his eyes before walking towards the stairs. She glanced around again before taking a deep breath and walking towards the stairs.

Florence walked up to a room and started to unlock the door before glancing over to see Lydia about to walk into a room that was a couple rooms away from Florence. Lydia glanced over and smiled at Florence making her smile softly before walking into the room.

A little while later Florence was laying in bed with earbuds in, listening to music. "You're dangerous, Ella." A male voice said making Florence's eyes open as she slowly sat up, pulling an ear bud out. "We should have just killed you ourselves that night in the woods." A female voice said making Florence suck in a deep breath as she could feel like someone was inside her head.

"Yeah that's not happening." She whispered to herself before she grabbed the thing of ice and walked into the bathroom. She dumped the thing of ice into the sink before turning the cold water on and waiting until the sink filled up enough. Her eyes flashed her purple-red as glowing red veins framed her face as the room around her got increasingly hot.

Her hand was glowing nearly red hot before she stuck it into the ice water making her hiss in pain. The water bubbled slightly, as if it was about to boil as steam came off the water as the heat around the room disappeared and Florence didn't feel anyone in her head again.

She took her hand out and shook most of the water of before cracking her knuckles slightly as she looked into the mirror. Her eyes went back to normal as the veins slowly disappeared and she sighed softly. All of the sudden someone knocked pm the door making Florence furrow her brows and take a deep breath before smirking when she could smell Lydia's perfume.