Ch. 60 - RELICS

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Chapter Sixty ⚡Relics⚡

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Chapter Sixty
Relics

"It's a relic." Lydia said as she held out Jake Sullivan's ID to Scott and Malia in the hallway, "What's a relic?" Malia asked confused. "An object with a fix association to the past. Jake's ID was left behind after he was taken and Gwen found her sister's bracelet in her bathroom." Lydia explained but Malia still looked confused.

"How can someone be erased and still leave something behind?" Malia asked and Lydia sighed slightly, "Conservation of mass. The total of mass of any isolated system remains constant." She explained and realization crossed over Scott's features.

"So the Ghost Riders have a weakness." He said and Malia nodded slightly, "A relic would be the prove that Stiles and Flo existed." She said and Scott smiled, looking hopeful.

"And we could bring them back."

"You want to look through my house?" Stilinski asked as Lydia stood in front of his desk and nodded, "People are leaving things behind. So if Flo and Stiles left anything..." She trailed off and he doesnt loom convinced in the slightest.

"Why it would be there?" He asked and she sighed softly, "You can't just erase people. They leave things behind." She said and he nodded slightly. "I couldn't sleep last night so... I got up to do some paper work. The files were in the back of the car so I got to the garage and something flyed off the shelf and I stubbed my toe on a baseball bat. Without thinking I yelled a name." He trailed off and she nodded.

"Stiles." She said and he shook his head slightly, "That wasn't it... I yelled, "Stiles! Florence!"." He said making her look at him shocked for a moment.

"Flo..."

Lydia now stands in the living room of the Stilinski house hold looking at pictures by the TV. "Something I can do to help." Claudia asked making Lydia look over at her, "No. Thank Mrs. Stilinski." She said with a smile making Claudia smiled and nod.