Ch. 46 - STATUS ASTHMATICUS

Florence's outfit

Chapter Forty-Six🎭 Status Asthmaticus 🎭

Chapter Forty-Six
🎭 Status Asthmaticus 🎭

"Go home, guys. Stilinski isn't telling anyone where he put the bodies, and I'm pretty sure I'm not psychic." Parrish said as he sat against the bars of the cell, Lydia and Florence sitting against them as well outside the cell. "But you're drawn to death... Just like us." Lydia said and Parrish raised his eyebrows slightly.

"Does that make me a kind of Banshee and Phoenix? Lydia find bodies, Florence burns things a lot, I have fire and I find Chimeras..." He trailed off and Florence nodded slightly, "Dead Chimeras." She said. "So, we're all harbingers of death." Parrish said and the girls nodded making him sigh,
"I should probably add that to my resume." He said and Lydia hummed.

"Hmm... It's on my college applications." She said making them laugh, "I dont think I can go to college or get a job. It'll be way to confusing in ninety years when I only look early twenties." Florence said and Lydia and Parrish nodded slightly.

It was quiet for a few minutes until Parrish spoke up again, "Does it help, knowing? Knowing what you are?" He asked and Florence and Lydia glanced at each other. "It doesn't scare me as much- that, I know." Lydia said and Florence nodded slightly, "It definitely gets better once you know what you are. I mean- from ages eight to ten I was randomly setting things on fire at the slightest bit of frustration. Scared the hell out of Deucalion, Kali and Ennis." She said.

"Do we scare you?" Lydia asked, looking at Parrish and he shrugged slightly, "Once." He said and both girls raised their eyebrows. "Really?" Florence asked and he  nodded, "It was the night I found that Werewolf, the one with the talons. I thought I was going to die that night." He said and Lydia furrowed her brows.

"How come?" She asked and he sighed softly, "Because I saw the two of you. I saw the Banshee and the Phoenix. But, I guess it was just a dream or a hallucination." He said and Florence cocked an eyebrow. "What were we doing?" She asked and he shrugged slightly, "Trying to keep me alive." He said and Florence and Lydia looked at each other for a moment.

"Well, sorry, but the Banshee was mostly trying to stay out of the rain." Lydia said and Florence nodded slightly, "And the Phoenix was being a third wheel to Stiles and Malia." Florence said and Lydia chuckled.  "That was the night of the storm, remember? The Wild Hunt..." She said and Parrish furrowed his brows.

"The what?" He asked, "Oh, it's something Kira was telling me. A myth about thunderstorms, Ghost Riders in the sky, and black dogs..." She trailed off as she and Florence looked at each other. "What is it?" Parrish asked and Lydia shook her head slightly, "I need to check on something. I'll be right back." She said before walking out the cell room.

"Imma go with her." Florence said before pointing at Parrish, "Don't go anywhere." She said. He just raised his eyebrows and gave her a look making her smile, "You know what I mean." She said before walking out and catching up to Lydia.