Ch. 64 - BLITZKRIEG

Chapter Sixty-Four⚡Blitzkrieg⚡

Chapter Sixty-Four
Blitzkrieg

Stilinski sat on the floor of the blue walled empty bedroom, holding the lacrosse jersey that Lydia found and gave him. After a moment, he stands to his feet and sighed softly before lightly placing his hand on the wall.

He glanced over at a built-in shelves on the other side of the room and walked over to them. He ran his hand along them until his finds himself standing in front of a large roll of red yarn and a box of thumbtacks sitting where he started.

Shocked, Stilinski grabbed the yarn and box of thumbtacks and looks at them closely for a moment until he hears a quiet whooshing noise. He turns around to find that Stiles' first crime board, made of cork, has appeared on the wall behind him, though it doesn't have anything on it yet.

Realization crossed over his face and Stilinski took out a thumbtack and pinned the loose end of the red yarn to it. After he pins another section to the nearby window, photographs and newspaper clippings appear on the crime board, making his eyes widen.

Next, the usual carpet from Stiles' room appears under his feet, and as soon as he's pinned the string to it, Stiles' desk materializes behind him. This continues for some time, with every new piece of Stiles' bedroom appearing making him more eager to find more.

He goes on to find Stiles' bed, his dresser, his lacrosse bag, the books, photographs, trophies, DVDs, and the globe on his dresser, paintings hanging on the wall, the rest of the materials for his crime board, and finally, his second crime board, which is made of clear plastic and is covered in photos, maps, and police reports.

Finally, Stiles' room has returned to how it was, with a red string attached to every new piece. When Stilinski looks back at the corkboard, he sees a photograph of Claudia and a very young Stiles at the hospital and pulls it off. He started at the picture for a moment before slowly looking up and setting it down on the desk.

He quickly ran out the bedroom and into the one next to it. He picked up the leather jacket he left of the ground and glanced around. He turned around to find a couple boxes full of vinyls off in the corner of the room. He glanced over at some built-in shelves for a moment before grabbing the boxes and pulling it over to the shelves.

He picked up a few vinyls, looking at the bands with a small smile before gently setting them on a shelf. When he did so the desk filled with school supplies, books and random knickknacks and a small record player appeared. He looked back down at the vinyls and the shelves for a moment before grabbing some more vinyls.

The more vinyls he put on the shelves the more things started appearing. From the desk, to the nightstand, things hanging on the wall, the bed, dresser, random things on the floor, everything slowly started appearing. When the shelves where completely filled with neatly lined up vinyls and the entire room was back to the way it was before the Ghost Riders came.