ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 10

It was after dinner and super late. I began to feel a bit tired but kept my self up. I stared at the fire in the lamp in the middle of the table as the "Levi Squad" talked about their plans.

Just as I was about to drift away to sleep. "HEY THERE LEVI SQUAD" Hange yelled as the door slammed open. I flinched awake and quickly looked at the door. "Don't worry y/n it's just Hange" Petra said smiling at my now very alert face.

"Squad leader Hange!" Eren said looking at the Hange. "At present I'm in charge of a couple of titans we capture in the city" hange said while sitting down. "Eren I'd like you to assist me in my experiment tomorrow" Hange said. "I'm here to get your ok."

'Experiment on titans? Why would anyone want to do that?' I thought. "Experiment? But I can't see what I can-" Eren stopped and looked at hange. Hange's definitely knew what she wanted him to do with that facial expression.

Um well you see I'm not the one who can give you the ok you want... I'm not exactly free to decide what I can and can't do..." Eren said.

"Levi what plans do you have tomorrow?" Hange said. "......Cleaning the yard" Levi replied. "Alright it's settled see you tomorrow!" Hange said shaking Eren's hand. "Uh ok?!" Eren replied.

"Can I ask what the experiment is about?!" Eren said. "Idiot don't ask her that!" Oulo said elbowing Eren.

"Y/n it's getting late let's go to bed ok" Petra said smiling down at me. I got up and followed Petra.

"Captain um where is Y/n going to sleep because if she doesn't have a room she can sleep with me" Petra asked. "Right" Levi said looking down at me. "Follow me" Levi said walking down the hall. I waved goodbye to Petra and followed Levi.

We stopped at a door that was pretty plain and brown. He bent down to my level. "This is your room don't make a mess in here" Levi said glaring at me. "There's no reason you should be out here anyways you should be sleeping and there's a bathroom inside your room" Levi said opening the door.

"Now go to sleep" Levi said narrowing his eyes at me. I walked in the room and climbed on the bed. It was pretty big and had a two nice windows with dark curtains. Next to one of the windows had a brown smooth desk and a pretty comfy looking chair. I went over to the desk and sat my bag on top then took my dreaming journal out and a pencil and went back to my bed and put it on the night stand.

I opened the curtains and stared at the moon and stars. 'Hi Carole and James' I thought staring at two bright stars. 'You're with my mommy and daddy now please tell them I miss them' I thought slowly drifting asleep.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Y/n!" "Y/n!" I looked up to see Carole and James. I looked around and grabbed my note book. "What but how?!" I wrote. "Y/n your parents told us to tell you they love you!" Carole said smiling.

I stared at them as tears formed in my eyes. "But you father also told us that you are in danger" James said putting a serious face on.

I gave them a confused expression. "What danger?" I wrote. "Y/n they're gonna try and kidnapped you and Eren" Carole said. "Your father told us their names are A̸n̸n̸i̸e̸... R̸e̸i̸n̸e̸r̸... B̸e̸r̸t̸h̸o̸l̸d̸t̸ a̸n̸d̸ Z̸e̸k̸e̸!"

"Wait What did you say! you guys are fading away I can't hear you" I wrote. Putting it up as tears ran down my face. "Y̸N̸!" "Y̸/N̸!"they called out as they vanished. I reached out but they were gone.

I fell to my knees and cried squeezing my necklace. I tried to call out to Carole, James, my mom or father, anyone but the only thing that came out of my mouth was 𝑆𝑖𝑙𝑒𝑛𝑐𝑒.

Suddenly I felt something smooth and a bit crummy under my legs. I Looked down to see sand. 'What?' I thought.

"Y/n!" I looked up to see Ymir running towards me. "Why are you crying" she asked pointing at my eyes. 'Um no reason' I wrote. "Where are we?" I wrote. "This I-" Ymir stopped talking. Her eyes became sunken and darkened and she kept a straight face.

I waved my hand in front of her face. 'Why is she just staring at me like that what's wrong with her?" I thought. But then I realized she wasn't looking at me she was looking behind me.

"What are you doing here?" A deep voice said. I slowly turned around to see a man with blond hair and round glasses.

"Who are you?" The man said walking up to me. I grabbed my bag and stood up with Ymir then backed away a little slowly.

"Who are you?" I wrote. "I just asked 𝐲𝐨𝐮 that" the man said raising his eyebrow. "Y/n" I wrote. The man's expression changed to shock for a second.

"Im Zeke" the man said. "Why aren't you talking?"
"I'm mute" I wrote. "Oh" he said

I looked at Ymir then back at him. "Oh that's my cousin" Zeke said with a straight face.

"No you're not" I wrote. "Yes I am" Zeke protested. I looked at him for a second then Ymir. "How did you get here?" Zeke asked me. "I don't know" I wrote. Zeke stared at me for a second.

"How old are you?" He asked still staring at me. "Why are you asking me so many questions?" I wrote raising my eyebrow. He looked at Ymir.

"Sorry people don't exactly come here" He said now staring at my necklace. I sat down in the sand. Then looked back at him. "Are you dead or fake?" I wrote.

"Um no?" Zeke said. "Are you from my world?" I asked zeke. "Um yes" Zeke said.

I looked around and realized how long I had been here. I began to grow tired so I layed my head down. "I guess you're going back now... goodbye..." Zeke said as I fell asleep.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I wake up to see the moon. 'It's still night..." I thought.

'Zeke......that's the mans name' I sat up and began writing in my dream journal.

After I was done I layed back down thinking about what had happened to me. I look at the stars. 'Goodnight guys' I thought as I drift off to sleep.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
__________________________________★

Hello it's like 5:00am rn and the new mha episode came out but ima go to sleep. Sweet dreams and good night★

 Sweet dreams and good night★