ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 33

"Y/n are you ok" Hange asked. I looked down staying silent.

"Y/n what happened did you have another dream?" Mikasa asked. I just stared forward not moving or making a sound.

Mikasa snapped in front of my face to make me focus.

I flinched looking at her. "I'm sorry we're just worried" Mikasa said.

I looked down again. "please just say something" Eren said. Everyone narrowed their eyes at him.

*SMACK*

"Ow bitch" Eren said. "She can't talk dumbass"Jean said.

"Hey just tell us what happened" Levi said. I took out my dream journal and wrote down the dream I had then gave it to Armin.

Armin's eyes widened as he read it. Everyone passed the book around reading the dream.

"This is my fault Y/n I'm sorry" Armin said. I shook my head. "I hurt him like that" I wrote.

Mikasa sighed. "You did what anyone else like you would've done it's none of your faults" Mikasa said.

'Did I really' I thought. "Armin Levi come here" Hange said motioning them away from us.

Armin's POV

"What is it" I asked. "I was thinking... the room she described in her dream..." Hange said.

"When Erwin and I took that dream journal and drawing book for the month she was grounded she had written a dream she had when she was almost drowned by that shadow." Hange said.

"The room! She described it the same way as when she described it in her dream with the shadow!" I said.

"Exactly" Hange said. "So are you trying to say Bertholdt hated y/n so much he wants to kill her?" Levi asked.

"It makes sense" Hange said. "It does but we can't be sure" I said.

"Guys the ceremony is starting soon come on!" Jean yelled to us.

*mini timeskip!*

Y/n's POV

Apparently I was getting a medal too despite me being well 8.

I kneel down as Historia passed everyone their medals.

I looked over at Eren who looked terrified. 'What happened' I thought.

"Y/n" Historia said. I looked up at her as she smiled kneeling down to my level.

"You're so young and have accomplished so much thank you for your service" Historia said.

I smiled at her as she put the medal on me. My smile brightened as I saw Ymir from the corner of my eye.

'Thank you for being here' I thought.

*a few months later* (I read that in the spongebob narrator voice💀)

It had been a while since wall Maria and everything. To be honest the scouts were aloud to do more things.

Since the ceremony I haven't seen the shadow. Everyone is pretty sure that the shadow is gone so I trust them.

I looked out as we were riding out towards the open. No one told where we were going apparently it was a surprise.

On the way to the ocean we ran into one titan but it was really small and weak.

It was honestly a sad sight to see I felt bad for it but we had to go so I had to leave it.

I raised my eyebrow as we made our way up a hill and as I looked out from the top my eyes widened.

'The sea' I thought. "Surprise!" Sasha yelled. "Aw I wanted to say it" Connie said.